Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ketogenic diet

carltonester

[FONT=&quot]I've been doing some research on a ketogenic diet and by the looks of it, i would think one would get shredded (5% bf) while on cycle if they were starting around 14-15%.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]any one out there ever juice on a ketogenic diet?[/FONT]

i do not recommend it personally... i am not a believer in sustainability or health in completely eliminating carbs from your diet...

I've been doing some research on a ketogenic diet and by the looks of it, i would think one would get shredded (5% bf) while on cycle if they were starting around 14-15%.

any one out there ever juice on a ketogenic diet?

Yes someone out there will have done.

But the idea that those on keto diets would get to 5%... No. There are 100,000's who do Keto daily who aren't 5%

Ketogenic diets when strictly adhered to can help you meet such goals. However, I do not recommend them at all, as it is not healthy to sustain.

But why can’t it be a healthy diet? What is the so called healthy way ?
True keto diets force your organs into an emergency survival mode to keep your body running, but are lacking in quite a bit of key nutrients. One that is critical is the shortage of whole grain and soluble fibers, which leads to several cardiovascular issue, and vastly higher rates of colon cancer.

But why can’t it be a healthy diet? What is the so called healthy way ?
The true keto diet is extremely healthy

problem is it is not done correctly because these clowns on social media teach it wrong. Like saying a burger from McDonald’s counts as keto without bread. Keto must be a natural diet. Burger has to be grass fed and cooked with right oil etc

i suggest reading Jason funds books

Top Bottom