Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keto diet + steroids

no it wouldnt... depriving yourself of carbohydrates to that extent often leaves people looking much flatter and less energetic

no it wouldnt... depriving yourself of carbohydrates to that extent often leaves people looking much flatter and less energetic

My friend. His question was would it be bennificial. The answer is yes. How would it not be beneficial? Not everyones goals are to be bodybuilders because they use steroids. Yes carbs will help improve gains more but being in ketosis just mean tou using fat as your primary energy source. So the answer is quit clear. Yes they will be beneficial.

a lot of guys who use harsher steroids like tren complain about feeling hypo while in a carb deficit. in that respect doing a keto diet while using tren might not be a smart idea because your sides will be higher

all in all though what is a keto diet? some people believe that eating steak and chicken all day will put them in ketosis, it really doesn't

My friend. His question was would it be bennificial. The answer is yes. How would it not be beneficial? Not everyones goals are to be bodybuilders because they use steroids. Yes carbs will help improve gains more but being in ketosis just mean tou using fat as your primary energy source. So the answer is quit clear. Yes they will be beneficial.

Who said anything about being a body builder...? Lol your right, people dont use steroids to fain muscle or size, my mistake on that... not sure what i was thinking there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Who said anything about being a body builder...? Lol your right, people dont use steroids to fain muscle or size, my mistake on that... not sure what i was thinking there

Ok i guess your giving me a hard time because your used to people backing down or something.

You said it would leave him flat and it would not be benificial. How would using steroids not be bennificial to a ketogenic diet?

My point of saying not everyone wants to be a bobybuilder is because the response you gave was one that could be interperated as one for someone who wants to be big or muscular. Right? That being said, i can put a lot of money on the fact that there are few to no people in ketosis having any sort of bodybuilding goals. Clearly the goal is fat burning and muscle sparing. Where steroids will for sure help. So to answer the young mans question, yes it would be benificial. that is the point here right?

I love how some boards have their little posting bullys. Like you want to give me shit cause thats how you roll. All i see is you giving people shit lately. Your instructional videos are very informative. You should practice your patience a little better on your posts.

Ok i guess your giving me a hard time because your used to people backing down or something.

You said it would leave him flat and it would not be benificial. How would using steroids not be bennificial to a ketogenic diet?

My point of saying not everyone wants to be a bobybuilder is because the response you gave was one that could be interperated as one for someone who wants to be big or muscular. Right? That being said, i can put a lot of money on the fact that there are few to no people in ketosis having any sort of bodybuilding goals. Clearly the goal is fat burning and muscle sparing. Where steroids will for sure help. So to answer the young mans question, yes it would be benificial. that is the point here right?

I love how some boards have their little posting bullys. Like you want to give me shit cause thats how you roll. All i see is you giving people shit lately. Your instructional videos are very informative. You should practice your patience a little better on your posts.

Ok man your right on everything you said... i wont post anything back or in general... like i said my mistake... i guess the constant complaining i get about the diet itself not being conducive with cycling is people maybe exaggerating or just being hateful on the diet and i also must not have experienced the same thing either so i must have bad info on this... ill leave it all alone

Top Bottom