x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Keto On cycle?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Keto On cycle? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hey guys, I知 sure this has been asked but what do you think of Keto diet on cycle? I知 still on IF to drop weight and loving the results, just not sure if I知 going to do that entire cycle and pct. just looked at Keto diet and it seems like it would give me a ton of energy, I知 always hungry now! Thoughts? Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keto On cycle?

Keto On cycle?

Hey guys, I知 sure this has been asked but what do you think of Keto diet on cycle?
    I知 still on IF to drop weight and loving the results, just not sure if I知 going to do that entire cycle and pct. just looked at Keto diet and it seems like it would give me a ton of energy, I知 always hungry now! Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Re: Keto On cycle?

How would keto give you a ton of energy when you completely cut out carbs. Its also not helpful building muscle. Carbs give you energy... so completely depleting them clearly wont be helpful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I致e never felt energy from carbs, just sluggish and fat/bloated. I always feel I have more energy from steaks, salmon? I can稚 be the only one. Shouldn稚 the high protein help build muscle?

Quote Quote posted by Chez21 View Post
    I致e never felt energy from carbs, just sluggish and fat/bloated. I always feel I have more energy from steaks, salmon? I can稚 be the only one. Shouldn稚 the high protein help build muscle?

Lol who said it didnt??? Theres different kinds of carbs and its clear you need to do mite research kn diet in general... carbs main role is providing your body energy dude

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...rate-functions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just telling you how I feel bro

Hey guys, I知 sure this has been asked but what do you think of Keto diet on cycle?
    I知 still on IF to drop weight and loving the results, just not sure if I知 going to do that entire cycle and pct. just looked at Keto diet and it seems like it would give me a ton of energy, I知 always hungry now! Thoughts?

It has.

Hey guys, I’m sure this has been asked but what do you think of Keto diet on cycle?
    I’m still on IF to drop weight and loving the results, just not sure if I’m going to do that entire cycle and pct. just looked at Keto diet and it seems like it would give me a ton of energy, I’m always hungry now! Thoughts?

a high fat diet and IF will burn fat like crazy because you are keeping insulin spikes very low and your body stays in fat burning mode.

having said Keto must be done correctly and i don't agree with how these social media gurus push it. what you need to do is first off do keto the right way (the main problem i see is guys prep food wrong and do stupid things like eat fast food) if you aren't doing that right then you aren't doing keto anyway. i see both keto and paleo people eating at chikFILA or chipotle and think that counts and it does not. they use refined oils at both places which completely ruin both diets entirely

another thing i disagree with keto is fruit. remember fruit is what we evolved eating and it is full of nutrition, fast/easy to digest, gut healthy, and hydrates us.

also yes you feel rundown on carbs, but you are consuming the wrong carbs. carbs from fruit is completely fine and part of a natural diet. focus on what you are doing now but improving it
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupon for juvepharma HGH

Its perfectly normal to feel a lot of energy if you’re burning fat as your source of fuel. If thats the case and you’re feeling great then you got nothing to worry about!

Not something I would be interested in doing
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Thanks Steve! Good stuff! Yeah I know a salad at Wendy痴 is worse then anything made at home, I値l never eat fast food. But do plan to incorporate some proteins from Keto, Even typical Keto diet I致e seen is way more food then I知 used to, after my IF I have trouble eating more then once a day. I just like to break that down into three smaller protein meals and sprinkle in some fruits and veggies.