Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kefei HGH somatropin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himo

Hi i have been using Kefei Somatropin for about a month now and i just wanted to make sure i am injecting the right amount. I have attached the photo of the box which shows the measurements of each vial. I am just confused about how much to put in my syringe before injecting. from what i know 3 iu is sufficient enough for building muscle but i am not sure if thats what im injecting. I am using a 1ml syringe to inject. I just can't seem to do the math.

So far i have been hitting the 60 mark on the syringe because i figured adding 2 ml of water to the powder means that 1iu is 20 on the syringe. I started of doing 20 for a few days then 40. Now i am at the 60 mark and it has been a lil over a month. I feel more energy in the gym and more stamina when doing cardio. My first week in noticed i dropped some weight and my stomach started to shape. I am not sure if im heading in the right path or not. I know results will only show in at least 6 month but im willing to wait and not looking for fast steroid results. I need to know whether 60 is good enough to continue for the next few months and what results am i suppost to expect every month? Im mainly looking for weight loss as my body fat percentage is 26 although gaining muscle is not bad. I workout 5 times a week and play soccer for 4 hours a week. I am 27 years old. I have attached pics of the water vial and the hormone vial. What results should i expect every month ? am i using the right amount? At the moment i am using 1.5 iu ( according to my math) before bed and 1.5 iu when i wake up. What is the best time to use? before bed or morning and afternoon?

To do the math first how many iu is you hgh ( printed on bottle) and you said you're adding 1.5 ml bac to vial, then to get a one to one ratio your trop should be 15 iu if so then your 60 ticks is 6 iu an injection, plenty to see great results, bug really you should drop you'd body fat to get max results, your still gonna see results but at that bf you should only be doing 2 iu daily to cut the fat first, are you sure your bf is 26% playing soccer and lifting 5 days a week should trim you down unless you walk while on the field and stand around in the gym, chunk some fat dude your wasting expensive h at any more then 2 iu till your bf is at least below 15%

Thanks for the reply Techtime.

I am adding 2 ml of water not 1.5ml to a vial that contains 10iu. The box of hgh says 10 iu * 10 so each vial is 10iu. I am aiming to do 3 iu not 6. But if im doing 6 i would definitely want to drop as i dont want to go above 4iu. Do you think doing 2 Iu's would help me drop fat faster than 4iu.

I hope my math is right about hitting the 60 mark on the needle with 2 ml of water added to 10 iu vial. Otherwise i really have to drop down since the stuff is not cheap. I have lost 5 kgs since i started a month ago. Sometimes i wonder if i really am at 26 bf. I really don't like the body fat measuring machines and i feel like they are not accurate at all. I work really hard at the gym non stop no breaks. I play soccer and run for 2 hours non stop. Im starting to doubt i am at 26 bf.

What results would i be expected to see in the next few months ? please correct me if my math is wrong on the dosage. Thanks really appreciated

Ok with 2 ml to 10 iu 60 ticks is 3 iu so cool there, 3 iu will burn fat first but so will 2 iu if you want to make it last alittle longer! Hey the machines at health food stores or the scales that tell you bf are not a good way of finding bf, they always read high! Go get bf checked by nurse pract or doc you know that way you know for sure. When I first started hgh I was at about 15% bf dropped to about 10 % in a month, with proper diet! So your results can be amazing, go up slowly on ius, no need to go over 6 ius daily!

Not sure I see the point of that dosage. That's probably about what you produce naturally.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Low dose hgh at 27 years old (2iu to 3 iu) will double the amount of natural hgh levels, the first thing any additional hgh does is attack fat cells to stimulate new cell production, on men that means belly fat, over 4iu he's 3x nat. so lean muscle mass starts to develop. Hgh does not have to be done in large doses to see results, it needs to be done properly, right time of day, sub q not im, kept cold, really I would cut the bac to 1 ml and make iu to units the same, that way he doesn't have to inject add. bac water into his body.

Low dose hgh at 27 years old (2iu to 3 iu) will double the amount of natural hgh levels, the first thing any additional hgh does is attack fat cells to stimulate new cell production, on men that means belly fat, over 4iu he's 3x nat. so lean muscle mass starts to develop. Hgh does not have to be done in large doses to see results, it needs to be done properly, right time of day, sub q not im, kept cold, really I would cut the bac to 1 ml and make iu to units the same, that way he doesn't have to inject add. bac water into his body.

Good stuff, except at 27 he would be better off just doing more cardio and spending the money buying quality food. Just stop eating like shit. I bet if you dedicated your ass to the cardio room 7 days straight for 30 min for 6 months. You wouldn't eat like shit, you would think to yourself this cardio sux! I better quit fucking up and eat better.
GH for someone 27 is a waste, unless they are running huge amounts for BB'ing.

Good advice. I will concentrate more on cardio but will still be on the GH since it will aid recovery and help motivate me to do cardio. Thanks guys

^^ good choice, its your body and you don't get another one. Better take good care of it.

why is this thread in this section?

asking about name brands and putting up pics, is against the rules in here..

refer to the steriod pic section/counterfit sections in the future, thank you .

consider this a friendly warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom