Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keeping Veiny Look

Vascularity, in large part, induced by boldenone (or any androgen for that matter) is casued by increased erythropoises, or the manufacture of red blood cells. These little fellas live for between 120-180 days. But obviously that's not the only factor involved in vasularity, so there is no definitive answer.

Ok thanks,

The gain of vascularity is caused by the increase of the size of red blood cells, if I'm not wrong so i think vascularity will decrease.
I just wanted to know if EQ users have seen it disappears after the end of their cycle.

EQ

Ok, I get it now. Yeah, I do notice the decrease in vascularity after stopping EQ. But I already have really low BF%, so I'm pretty vascular to begin w/. But to awnser your question, yeah I can definitley notice to fallout after stopping EQ. That's how it is w/ gear though. - josh

to be honest, i feel like i did NOT loose vascularity after my EQ cycle. It's been two years and i still have a slight vein in by bi's (which i didn't have before the cycle)

Now im on it again, and i hope it sticks out more, and stays there FO-EVA!

Thanks for your answers and bumping the thread. :)

If anyone else has an experience with EQ, don't be shy. :D

Top Bottom