Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keeping things good while on tren

robertID

this is going to be my second time using Trenbolone and I want to make sure I have everything correct this time because the first time didn't go as well as it should have. I'm going to be doing 50 mg a day of trenbolone acetate, how much caber and proviron do i need with it. also if I am in a relationship how do I control emotions with my girlfriend

this is going to be my second time using Trenbolone and I want to make sure I have everything correct this time because the first time didn't go as well as it should have. I'm going to be doing 50 mg a day of trenbolone acetate, how much caber and proviron do i need with it. also if I am in a relationship how do I control emotions with my girlfriend

Start with 0.25mgs of dostinex/week and go up to .25mgs 2 times per week if you have further prolactin issues
you just have to watch your temper and control yourself

If anyone figures this out they'll make millions

You don't need caber with that cycle man. It won't cause you any negative effects but just something that is not needed. Unless you have a history of extreme nandrolone abuse. As for the emotional sides, that just comes down to being mature enough to make good choices. Tren is not an excuse to be a douche canoe.

Top Bottom