Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keeping Test at 1000

brainacid

Plat Hero
Platinum
I am curious what the vets have to say about this. Let say I want to keep my test at 1000. While making sure all other hormones are in check. Dont really know what Im asking...Just say I dont want to go natty again.
I want to cruise. Say 200 mg Test Cyp wk.

Thoughts, opinions, suggestions
Open for discussion.

28 yo 5'10" 232 10% bf
First Cycle
Superdrol 30 mg 4 wk
Test E 500 mg 14 wk
Tren A 50 mg 21 days/ 70 mg 21 days
Dbol 50 mg 4 wk
Finished with Tren and got maybe 3 more shots of Test to finish this. But I dont want to Pct even though I got it all in line if I want to.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using EliteFitness

I dont know my natty levels before I began the gear. I read that if my levels werent enough I would lose muscle. That a certain level of Test is required to keep gains. I believe Bryan Haycock said on is HST website.

No..that 1186 level was while on cycle. Sorry for the misunderstanding

I agree with Steve here. With a proper PCT, recovery can go fairly smooth and you will retain the largest portion of your gains. Why set yourself up for TRT and be forced to pin the rest of your life if you don't need to? It may not seem like a big deal now, but it gets old after doing it after a while for some guys and they end up regretting their decision.

So you want to be permanently dependent on pharma injections for the next 50 years instead of seeing where you would be naturally, because you might lose some gains? You might do fine naturally.

Rest of my life is ok. Will it get old...not really. Im just want some advice about this kind of lifestyle. I would like to retain because I want to enter a show soon. I dont want to lose any muscle. Thanks for the replies and concern. I really appreciate it. :)

Top Bottom