Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keeping Test at 1000

Rest of my life is ok. Will it get old...not really. Im just want some advice about this kind of lifestyle. I would like to retain because I want to enter a show soon. I dont want to lose any muscle. Thanks for the replies and concern. I really appreciate it. :)

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using EliteFitness

If you think so. It will get old trust me!

Yeah Ive been addictid to massiveness since I first saw Arnold. Let me share where I want to be at.. 50" chest, 46 now,
19" calves, 17.5,
19" arms, 17,
30" Quads, 27.5.

You know how some people are obese by abusing sugar and fast foods. Well I want to be massive by eating good, training and TESTOSTERONE. :)

So I steve you say I could keep cycling. Wait 3 months loose lil mass and the blow back up. 2 fwd 1 bk...but I prefer to stay on. So with that said...Im open to suggestions and discussion
Thanks for all the replies guys

No..that 1186 level was while on cycle. Sorry for the misunderstanding

Your levels were 1186 while on cycle....the cycle you listed above with 500mg test???

Im going set up an appt for a DEXA scan to get accurate bf %

HRT at your age just makes no sense, look at me in my profile i'm 60 No HRT because i did everything the right way!

Yeah..is my gear shit??? 1186 with 500 mg of Test E
It seems pretty darn low for 500mg test.

My last bloodwork had me at 1075 serum test on 200mg week. Blood drawn 5 days after last injection.

I knew my gear was shady. Then most my gains came from Tren and Beastdrol

Top Bottom