Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keeping my balls from shrinking?..

Parabola

Can I run clomid all the way through my cycle to keep my balls hanging low?..will it effect gains or anything?...also..how long before my balls shrink up while on 500mg test enanth (250mg mon, thurs) and 30mg dbol ED?

My first cycle, I got schrinkage in about 3 weeks, My current cycle It started after 1 1/2 weeks. I dont think Clomid will bring them back when your body is too high in AS. Some people have recommended HCG during cycle to keep the boys plump, but I have not tried it.

oh so i wont do one injection and a couple hours later my balls wont be shrunk...i have a couple weeks most likely?

before answering your questions, we will need a sample of your balls to send to Nathathan for an exam.,

thanks
grear managment

Can someone please explain to me why my balls don't hang as low as they used to? I'm not even on AS, and haven't been on them in years. My sac however is uncomfortably tighter these days, even though my boys are normal size. I understand that it's a function of body temperature, as they're normal after I get out of the shower, but as soon as I walk out of the bathroom they tighten right back up. I can't fucking stand it. Any ideas?

HighIntensity said:
before answering your questions, we will need a sample of your balls to send to Nathathan for an exam.,

thanks
grear managment

Anyone else think HI is drunk? :D

Swift :freak:

"Can someone please explain to me why my balls don't hang as low as they used to? I'm not even on AS, and haven't been on them in years. My sac however is uncomfortably tighter these days, even though my boys are normal size. I understand that it's a function of body temperature, as they're normal after I get out of the shower, but as soon as I walk out of the bathroom they tighten right back up. I can't fucking stand it. Any ideas?"

Are you on an ECA stack?

Is there any way to avoid your balls shrinking while on gear? or is it just something that is definatly gonna happen on gear? Are there any other DEFINITE side effects?

Top Bottom