Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

keeping hair healthy

freakedit

[FONT=&quot]I've been training hard for about 5 years and have been working out with one of the best bodybuilders in the area. I'm eating clean and workout hard but I have platued. I'm thinking about running a cycle of testosterone enenthate and had a couple of questions. I've had Generalized Anxiety disorder for 4 years and take lexapro, while I'm on the meds I don't have many panic attacks at all. I just paid good money for the steroid bible and that did nothing but make me paranoid about the side effects. Anybody ever taken test with lexapro? I'm thinking about running 100mg a week. Also any recommendations to keep hair health good? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks for all the help in advance!![/FONT]

Steroids can certainly exacerbate mental and emotional issues for sure so it is good to play it conservative with your dosing. 100mg may be a bit too conservative though if your running a cycle. That is the low end for a TRT dose to restore natural test levels to those with hypogonadism. Maybe aim more towards 300mg per week which would be a mild cycle dose. As far as hair, if you're prone to male pattern baldness, then any steroids can hasten hair lose, especially DHT based ones. Things like n2shampoo can help though.

ive never seen anyone on lexapro and steroids at all but am very familiar with steroids and anxiety... they can definitely alter your mind and in some, far worse than others.. .so you need to keep that in mind... i would be far more worried about this issue you have as opposed to hair issues that you could possibly have...

using steroids is not going to help your mental issues sorry. it will make it worse, you might like being on but when you come off will feel awful

have you tried natural remedies for your anxiety? don't be so quick to just take what the doctor wants you to use. considering you have been on it for 4 years it obviously is not curing the issue right?

Top Bottom