Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keeping gains, and Puffiness!!

1st_Timer04

Hi all, I am about ready to take my first cycle of roids.. I wanna ask everyone what the best way to keep most of the gains are?? Like what I should do after I am off of them to keep almost all of my gains?? I will take this first cycle and thats it for awhile(I dunno how long).. lol.. So what is the best way to keep both strength and muscle gains?? Also how do I keep the puffiness in my face down when I get on roids?? I dont want it to be completely obvious.. thanks..

uh, whats your cycle look like? arimidex will help with the bloat, but we need to know what your cycle looks like. you'll need clomid post cycle also to help keep your gains and get ur natural test up again. i think you should do a search on alot more stuff before you start your cycle. type in stuff like clomid, arimidex, nolvadex, proviron, 1st cycle, newbie cycle, etc. you get the idea.

After your cycle depending what it is, hcg/clomid and a shit load of food and rest+keep your work out intensity up also!:D

Top Bottom