Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keeping gains: How much will I lose??

BigB_79

I am in my final week of my first cycle(sustanon 500mg/week with clomid post cycle). I have gained 20lbs and my strength gain has been incredible. I know I will lose some water weight post cycle, but how much strength should I plan on losing? My stats are:
6'1" 220lbs 12%bf. I plan on starting the clomid 3 weeks after my last shot:
Day 1 300mg
Day 2-11 100mg
Day 12-21 50mg
How long will it take for me to lose what I am going to lose?

6-8 weeks. You should be pretty stable 8 weeks after your cycle. That's when you can check and see your net results.

Stick with a good nutrition plan...Keep calories HIGH as you will be in a catabolic state...Cut back on your workouts...Or at least shorten them...You will have little to no test in your system for about 3-4 weeks, so don't plan on gaining any muscle during this time....Just worry about keeping what you have gained...

Supps...
Creatine
L-glutamine
Whey protein
EFA,S

how are we supposed to know ?......everyone is different bro. you could keep it all or you could lose it all or keep somewhere in bettween that

Sometime soon after you end your main cycle do a loading phase of creatine. it will help keep some of that water weight. then continue with a higher than normal maintenance phase. 6-8 weeks out you'll know your net results. Supplementation after your cycle is key.

Top Bottom