Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

keeping gains on cycle

howarddog11

I want to get a discussion going here on keeping gains from steroid cycles. I know there are many different opinions on this topic which is the reason I started this thread. I will go first.
I feel steroid gains are temporary here's how I think you jack up your hormone levels you put on muscle, after discontinuing the drugs your levels drop back to normal and the muscle drops off with it. I feel you may be able to hold on to some muscle for a short period but eventually you will go back to pre cycle size. Look at it like this you weigh 180 you add 1k calories to you diet you put on 10 pounds if yiu take that 1k calories away you Wil drop back to 180. The only way to keep steroid gains is to stay on the gear. I'd like to hear opinions on this. No answer is wrong there all opinions. Lets her em guys, what do you think.

This definitely is not true at all, unless you've reached the point of passing your genetic potential. Yes you will almost never keep all of the gains you make on cycle, but unless your PCT and off-cycle training and diet is piss poor, you should retain a significant amount of your gains.

this is not opinion, this is fact... your statement is bs... you absolutely can keep more than you make it out to be... there are so many variables... how much you are dosing... how well you control side effects.. how strong of a pct you run... which compounds you run on cycle... how you train off cycle... etc........ you clearly dont have much experience in this and make ridiculous assumptions based on either a ridiculous thought you came up with or listening to bro scientists out there...

this topic is complicated but it boils down to many factors.

genetics, homeostasis, muscle memory, body memory, etc etc. there is never going to be 2 exact results.

we had an EF contest a few years back and there were like 30 people competing and every single person used tons of gear. at the end of the contest 1 guy looked like a pro, 1 guy looked really good. and the other 28 people looked okay.

also if you go to a meathead gym in a more urban part of the country i will bet 90% or more of guys have used or are using steroids. and 90% of those guys look average with many looking like shit.

I believe people lose size (aside from not recovering properly) is diet post cycle. You need to eat for your new weight. You can’t back to eating what you were before.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I want to get a discussion going here on keeping gains from steroid cycles. I know there are many different opinions on this topic which is the reason I started this thread. I will go first.
I feel steroid gains are temporary here's how I think you jack up your hormone levels you put on muscle, after discontinuing the drugs your levels drop back to normal and the muscle drops off with it. I feel you may be able to hold on to some muscle for a short period but eventually you will go back to pre cycle size. Look at it like this you weigh 180 you add 1k calories to you diet you put on 10 pounds if yiu take that 1k calories away you Wil drop back to 180. The only way to keep steroid gains is to stay on the gear. I'd like to hear opinions on this. No answer is wrong there all opinions. Lets her em guys, what do you think.

It's been covered in depth. I also added some tips to my tips thread on this one.

Yes you lose gains coming off cycle. You cant go from superphysiological levels to normal and expect to have the same. However you wont lose all of them if you eat and train right and recover right. It's two steps forward one step back. Up until you hit genetic limit. Then you stay at that limit unless you are on gear, and go back to genetic limit when off

Top Bottom