Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keepability of strength gains from various drugs

With which one of these drugs you kept at least good amount of strength after PCT??

• Test

Votes: 49 39.5%
  • Trenbolone

Votes: 19 15.3%
  • Nandrolone (deca)

Votes: 14 11.3%
  • Boldenone

Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Oxandrolone

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • Dianabol

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Winstrol

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Halotestin

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Anadrol

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • primobolan

Votes: 17 13.7%

• Total voters

aquatic_glories

It is a fact that AAS use results in very quick strength gains especially when everything is order.

I am sure there are lots of people who wants to know how much strength they will gain and keep from AAS??

Everyone talks about keeping muscles but it is not the same with keeping strength. Strength gains might occur via lots of different ways.
For example, trenbolone increases neural efficiency and it does this incredibly well. While strength gains from muscular gains sounds like keepable, the arguement becomes stranger at this point. Are neural gains keepable too?? What about the others??

For example, there are lots of people who complains losing great amount of strength after nandrolones.

And of course everybody would like to know other people's experinces.

So, don't forget that diet, pct and everything that is needed is assumed to be done correctly.

And strength losses from water loss are't counted. So it would be much better if people who controlled bloating during the cycle post so we can get good idea about the drugs work.

Please also remember that you might be over your genetic limits and that might be the reason for not keeping strength. Feel free to post any issues that are like this so we can judge better.

Let's make this the official thread for this topic and avoid hundreds of questions in the near future
thanks

thanks for editing the post conondrum.

this thread wasn't created for what you tought

sure everyone reacts differently. That 's why it is asked to all forum members to get general idea.

needtogetaas said:
Primo is prob the best. After that it don't matter. Its all about diet training and pct.

my biggest query is the other mechanisms involved in strenght gain such as neural effiency.

for example, with trenbolone, person will definitely achieve greater motor unit activation and will be able to use more from his motor pool.

muscles can be kept with correct diet and pct, but what about other things such as neural improvements???

i believe that is the reason why people cannot keep super-trenbolone-strength gains unlike other drugs

Last edited:
needtogetaas said:
Primo is prob the best. After that it don't matter. Its all about diet training and pct.

Yep- depends how you are training. Training for a sculpted body and training for increased strength are not necessarily the same.

yep, it surely is interesting.

shadoww, ,it is one of the reasons why the question i asked.

i have also stated the gentic limits in my first post. so i narrowed the question. let me repeat again

genetic limits not reached
proper diet and pct done
water weight doesnt count (already gonna lose that strength that's why i am asking especially to people who used AI during cycle)

Top Bottom