Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keep losing muscle!!!

PupPup

[FONT=&quot]I had a goal to build more muscle. Years training for performance and staying as light as possible.i Never incorporated heavy lifting into anything. I changed that when i was looking to prepare myself for my first AAS cycle (10 weeks ago) I limited my cardio to a 1 mile jog daily and lifted as heavy as i could, month in i noticed results, more than i expected in a month. Then i find the idea that it is better, effective, less dangerous and so on to have less than 15% body fat when you do AAS. I was sitting here trying to get as big as possible before pinning. Again i changed, i started a diet and my workouts were as follows, Insanity, 4 mile run on 1.5 incline 6mph , then do my heavy lifting because i want to keep the muscle. I dropped 25lbs lost 7% body fat AND NOW I FEEL LIKE IM SARTING TO LOSE MUSCLE. I am currently 5'11 198 lbs. 18% BF. Should i say fuck it and start now? Will AAS help lower body fat % ? Whats the best way to lower body fat and build muscle at the same time?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I had a goal to build more muscle. Years training for performance and staying as light as possible.i Never incorporated heavy lifting into anything. I changed that when i was looking to prepare myself for my first AAS cycle (10 weeks ago) I limited my cardio to a 1 mile jog daily and lifted as heavy as i could, month in i noticed results, more than i expected in a month. Then i find the idea that it is better, effective, less dangerous and so on to have less than 15% body fat when you do AAS. I was sitting here trying to get as big as possible before pinning. Again i changed, i started a diet and my workouts were as follows, Insanity, 4 mile run on 1.5 incline 6mph , then do my heavy lifting because i want to keep the muscle. I dropped 25lbs lost 7% body fat AND NOW I FEEL LIKE IM SARTING TO LOSE MUSCLE. I am currently 5'11 198 lbs. 18% BF. Should i say fuck it and start now? Will AAS help lower body fat % ? Whats the best way to lower body fat and build muscle at the same time?[/FONT]
What will make the biggest difference is nutrition. This should be the biggest and most important part of every plan to reach any goal. This also is very person dependant. No one reacts the same to different nutritional approaches. It requires some trial and error but as you learn how your body reacts you can make amazing things happen through manipulation of calories, carb cycling, intermittent fasting etc. Is your protein at a high enough level to build more muscle. Are you avoiding calorie dense processed foods? Are you getting healthy fats and good carb sources both complex and simple. Do research. There is a ton of info

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

You need to adjust your diet. If you run a mild calorie deficit, you will lose fat but not muscle. If you cut too hard you will lose some muscle. Any muscle lost can be quickly regained though.

first and foremost, thats diet... that has nothing to do with ped's and you cant sit there and have the train of thought that ped's do the work etc... you will never get what you should out of them if you follow that belief... YOU have to put in the work and through consistency, discipline, patience and trial and error...

sarms are excellent for helping you retain muscle while losing body fat and are completely fine to run with a higher body fat....

i read your post like 4X and am confused at why you think it is so easy to lose fat and gain muscle. if it was easy then why does every american look like shit? you can't find a 40 something male anymore who doesn't have a gut

the reality is this is a battle bro. we all want to lose fat and gain muscle lol. you gotta lay out a plan to do it and be consistent. genetics will determine how far you go yes, but every human being can strive to get there.

there are going to be obstacles along the way but the guys who stick with it long term reap the rewards. i would love to work with you 1 on 1 with a consult to get things going in the right direction, hit me up anytime

Top Bottom