Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keep getting sick after working out!

Jaggermeister

Hi.
(I'm on testo E 500mg e5d)
4 weeks ago, I got really sick with fever for 4 days. After 5-6 days I felt OK and started working out.

After a week I started getting sore throat, and I rested for 1 day and next morning I felt good and started working out. Now I got sore throat AGAIN with green mucus at morning and feeling generally tired..

What is going on? Is it the same virus/bacteria from 1st time, and I haven't rested long enough or what?

Skickat från min SM-G850F via Tapatalk

Not looking for diagnosing. I'm looking for speculation

That is hilarious ))) My guess is that something in the gym might be causing the issue, maybe somebody passing their bacteria on you...after all, you can even get flu by touching things...

Not looking for diagnosing. I'm looking for speculation

considering you keep getting sick over and over. I will speculate a sinus/chest infection.

you need anti-biotics because it isn't going to go away on its own.

i used to get the same shit every year during oak pollen season, it would start out as a normal cold and spread into my chest and sinuses. i would cough up brown shit. it kept getting worse and worse until i finally got on anti-biotics

i moved where oak trees are less common and the problem resolved itself

It sounds to me like your body is really burnt out. Getting sick frequently is not normal.

How much are you sleeping per night? How does your diet look? What are your stress levels like?

It sounds to me like your body is really burnt out. Getting sick frequently is not normal.

How much are you sleeping per night? How does your diet look? What are your stress levels like?
Im training PPL, 2 cycles then 1-2 days rest. Currently im on a light bulk. 350+ carbs a day and around 170g protein. Exact calorie i dont know.

Im sleeping around 9 hours/night with no wake ups, and stress is not a issue, my stress levels are zero.

My theory, is that I havent waited long enough before I started working out again, so my body hasnt completely fighted the virus. And when I started working out, the virus infection got re-started and then same thing again.

I was at the doc, and I did blood works, and no bacteria, it was a virus. Im not SICK, I got very light sore throat in the morning and VERY little coughing at day, maybe 2-3 coughs a day..

I wont go to see the doc for a lil sore throat, lol.. If it's bacteria infection, i promise you, I would have notice.

But I will rest much longer now. When I feel Good, I will rest atleast 2 more days to be sure my body has completed it offense against the virus. That's y theory.

I wonder if your immune system is just slightly suppressed from using steroids causing you to get sick more. No way to know for sure. Just be extra careful with washing hands, etc.

Top Bottom