Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

keep feeling sick

! RUSSIAN BEAR !

i don't know if you guys can help me but latey i keep feeling sick
but not being sick just feel like it, is it possable to be stress
im not on gear or anything but everything i do i just feel sick its pissing me off
has anyone had this sort of problem before it could be neves or some kind of stress is there anything that could stop this

any help would be great

Need a few more details hun.

What do you mean by sick?

Abdominal pain, cold and flu symptoms, stuffed up nose, tired all the time, nausea?

What sort of stress are you under?

x
x
x

T

tatyana_zadorozny said:
Need a few more details hun.

What do you mean by sick?

Abdominal pain, cold and flu symptoms, stuffed up nose, tired all the time, nausea?

What sort of stress are you under?

x
x
x

T

im in no pain at all just feel low on energy and like if im at home everything is ok but soon as i go out i feel sicky a bit like butterflys never had this problem before its just started a week ago

im not a stress person really im allways chilled out i don't no what but something could be on my mind that is causein this i really do not know

thank you for your help and time

Differential diagnosis of NAUSEA (feeling sick) I cut and paste a differential diagnosis, there are LOADS of things that could have you feeling this way, it could also just be stress and panic attacks, which a lot of people have at some point in their life. Modern living hey............................

The patient complains of nausea with or without vomiting, or vomiting without nausea.

Ascertain the following during the history:

Duration of symptoms Ok we know its a week

Characteristics, timing, and precipitating factors How did it come on, slow, fast, any time of day that it seem worse? Did you notice anything different before it started?

Fever

Hematemesis This means vomiting blood.

Jaundice Are you looking more yellow? CHeck the whites of your eyes, it is usually quite obvious

Abdominal pain

Lightheadedness, dizziness, vertigo, or orthostatic symptoms Are you dizzy when you stand up, bend over, with heights?
Polyuria -ARE you urinating a lot?
Polydipsia Are you drinking a lot more than usual?
Headache
Changes in vision
Neck stiffness
Pruritus -this means itchy for your information
Hepatitis history Have you had a liver function test?
Pancreatitis history Do you have a history of gallstones, been drinking quite a bit, had mumps, had any impact in the abdomen?

Toxoplasmosis encephalitis history Have you been around cat poo lately?

Cytomegalovirus history CMV will give you one of the 'new' versions of 'yuppie flu, ME can't remember right now what the full name is.
Cryptococcal (or other chronic meningitis) history

Central nervous system (CNS) lymphoma history

Renal failure history

Unprotected sex In the last 6 months? Have you ever had a complete STD screen? HIV can lie dormant for some time, not meaning to freak you out, but it is one of the possibilities.

Medications, new and ongoing Have you taken a course of steroids?

Nutritional supplements and nonprescription medications
Alcohol intake, substance use or abuse Are you taking ANYTHING? Drinking or taking any recreational drugs?

A partial differential diagnosis includes the following conditions:

Medication effect or reaction

Drug-drug interactions

Foodborne illness

Pancreatitis

Meningitis

Adrenal insufficiency

Toxoplasmosis encephalitis

Uremia -How high is your protein intake, I know my urea levels get quite high on a 50% protein diet. You may be sensitive to the breakdown product of protein, urea

Diabetic ketoacidosis Have you been doing a low carb diet? Do you have a history of diabetes in your family?

Lactic acidosis due to nucleoside analogues How hard have you been training? If you have been excessive lactic acid can make you feel sick. Are you taking zovirax?

CNS lymphoma

Hepatitis, infectious or drug related (see chapters Hepatitis B Infection and Hepatitis C Infection)

Appendicitis

Blood work you will need:

Complete blood count (CBC) with differential

Blood urea nitrogen (BUN), creatinine, electrolytes

Glucose

Amylase May not be necessary...........

Liver function tests (LFTs) and hepatitis serologies for possible acute hepatitis

Cortisol May not necessary

Thyroid function test

Don't stress or panic more, studying pathology is a bit scary, I used to think I had every disease I studied :)

x
x
x

T

tatyana_zadorozny said:
Differential diagnosis of NAUSEA (feeling sick) I cut and paste a differential diagnosis, there are LOADS of things that could have you feeling this way, it could also just be stress and panic attacks, which a lot of people have at some point in their life. Modern living hey............................

The patient complains of nausea with or without vomiting, or vomiting without nausea.

Ascertain the following during the history:

Duration of symptoms Ok we know its a week

Characteristics, timing, and precipitating factors How did it come on, slow, fast, any time of day that it seem worse? Did you notice anything different before it started?

Fever

Hematemesis This means vomiting blood.

Jaundice Are you looking more yellow? CHeck the whites of your eyes, it is usually quite obvious

Abdominal pain

Lightheadedness, dizziness, vertigo, or orthostatic symptoms Are you dizzy when you stand up, bend over, with heights?
Polyuria -ARE you urinating a lot?
Polydipsia Are you drinking a lot more than usual?
Headache
Changes in vision
Neck stiffness
Pruritus -this means itchy for your information
Hepatitis history Have you had a liver function test?
Pancreatitis history Do you have a history of gallstones, been drinking quite a bit, had mumps, had any impact in the abdomen?

Toxoplasmosis encephalitis history Have you been around cat poo lately?

Cytomegalovirus history CMV will give you one of the 'new' versions of 'yuppie flu, ME can't remember right now what the full name is.
Cryptococcal (or other chronic meningitis) history

Central nervous system (central nervous system) lymphoma history

Renal failure history

Unprotected sex In the last 6 months? Have you ever had a complete STD screen? HIV can lie dormant for some time, not meaning to freak you out, but it is one of the possibilities.

Medications, new and ongoing Have you taken a course of steroids?

Nutritional supplements and nonprescription medications
Alcohol intake, substance use or abuse Are you taking ANYTHING? Drinking or taking any recreational drugs?

A partial differential diagnosis includes the following conditions:

Medication effect or reaction

Drug-drug interactions

Foodborne illness

Pancreatitis

Meningitis

Adrenal insufficiency

Toxoplasmosis encephalitis

Uremia -How high is your protein intake, I know my urea levels get quite high on a 50% protein diet. You may be sensitive to the breakdown product of protein, urea

Diabetic ketoacidosis Have you been doing a low carb diet? Do you have a history of diabetes in your family?

Lactic acidosis due to nucleoside analogues How hard have you been training? If you have been excessive lactic acid can make you feel sick. Are you taking zovirax?

CNS lymphoma

Hepatitis, infectious or drug related (see chapters Hepatitis B Infection and Hepatitis C Infection)

Appendicitis

Blood work you will need:

Complete blood count (CBC) with differential

Blood urea nitrogen (BUN), creatinine, electrolytes

Glucose

Amylase May not be necessary...........

Liver function tests (LFTs) and hepatitis serologies for possible acute hepatitis

Cortisol May not necessary

Thyroid function test

Don't stress or panic more, studying pathology is a bit scary, I used to think I had every disease I studied :)

x
x
x

T

WOW you know your stuff lady

i have my blood count done a few months ago and a blood test
coz i had the same problem i thought it was my diet at first but my test's all come back good my blood pressure was 80/120 which is good and the blood count was fine

i will get to the bottom of this soon i think it is all in my head like you said
i could be having some kind of panic attack i think the best thing for me is to try not to think about it coz it makes it a lot worse when i do

for now im going to keep an eye on my diet and train hard (it makes me feel good when i train) keep me head up high and hopefully everything will be ok
thats how i got over it the last time its just ive being feeling weak this week

thank you very much for your help i will read up on the symtoms you give me
and maybe put my mind at rest im feeling better today so thats a start
and once again thank you for the help cheers

In the absence of other symptoms or physical findings, it is not likely to be from any of those things in the above list.

If you are not having any symptoms at home, then it is related to "going out" which would also argue against that list.

I think you correctly diagnosed yourself from the beginning......anxiety! How would you describe your mood? Appetite? Interest in normal activities? Sleep? What do you mean by "going out"? Do you mean social or group activities/events?

Of course you would need to be examined and a more complete history would need to be given to be sure.

bigtbone said:
In the absence of other symptoms or physical findings, it is not likely to be from any of those things in the above list.

If you are not having any symptoms at home, then it is related to "going out" which would also argue against that list.

I think you correctly diagnosed yourself from the beginning......anxiety! How would you describe your mood? Appetite? Interest in normal activities? Sleep? What do you mean by "going out"? Do you mean social or group activities/events?

Of course you would need to be examined and a more complete history would need to be given to be sure.

hi there

yeah i have no symptoms at home its as you said its going out for example
going to a bar or pub basically when i go to somewhere i haven't been before or a while my mood is fine i eat good only when im not going out if i go out then it starts is there anything i can do to stop this

thanks for your input

I would go to the Doctor and ask for his/her opinon. May just need a couple fo quick tests to find out what the problem is.

Top Bottom