Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keep or drop letro on cycle? Test, tren, eq

AirborneTrav

Quick break down I’m running test 500/wk EQ 600/wk tren 400/wk. twice weekly. I have diagnosed gyno and have been able to keep it at bay with other cycles in the past including this one. I will get the surgery but not until later this year. So my right titty started to get very sensitive and swelling very slightly. I was running adex but probably not high enough and immediately switched over to letro worked up to 2.5mgs daily. Symptoms seemed to start slowing but me in fear about shutting my e2 down was thinking I should stop taking the letro and switch to a higher dose of adex either ED or EOD. I don’t have exemestane available and I can’t run my nolva because tren. I’ve posted on other forums and have not had any good opinions. I will be getting bloods done next week but because of the snow and moving may not be able to be the following week. Thank you in advance.

Nolva isn't an AI.

IMO you shouldn't be using AAS.....ESPECIALLY 1.5 grams/week if you have gyno and/or are E sensitive.

Nolva isn't an AI.

IMO you shouldn't be using AAS.....ESPECIALLY 1.5 grams/week if you have gyno and/or are E sensitive.

I couldn’t agree more. But it’s a decision I’ve made and will continue to make on my own behalf of stupidness, no need to point out the obvious.
Just looking for any helpful tips on what I asked.

My question would be is the gyno from the tren or is it from the test? I personally haven’t seen that many guys who get gyno from test. A majority of men get gyno from 19-nors like deca and tren. Why can’t you get some aromasin to run? If it’s from the tren raising prolactin you’re going to need some prami or caber. Why can’t you run nolva with tren? You’re gonna need some nolva to get the lump down.

But to andwer the ofher part part of your adex question. Switching to higher adex is not going to fix the issue if it’s the tren.

I couldn’t agree more. But it’s a decision I’ve made and will continue to make on my own behalf of stupidness, no need to point out the obvious.
Just looking for any helpful tips on what I asked.

It sounds like a mental illness don't you think? I've this medical problem but am determined to do the thing that's making it happen regardless.

i would address your gyno first bro.. this is like having a cavity and ignoring it until it hurts too much, then you go to the dentist and he gives you the bad news that you will need a root canal and crown. so you went from a simple $150 procedure to paying $1500

My question would be is the gyno from the tren or is it from the test? I personally haven’t seen that many guys who get gyno from test. A majority of men get gyno from 19-nors like deca and tren. Why can’t you get some aromasin to run? If it’s from the tren raising prolactin you’re going to need some prami or caber. Why can’t you run nolva with tren? You’re gonna need some nolva to get the lump down.

But to andwer the ofher part part of your adex question. Switching to higher adex is not going to fix the issue if it’s the tren.

Gyno is from test Im most positive I don’t have any lactation or anything “yet” so it’s hard to tell until I get my bloods done this week or next. It’s just not available from my guy and I could always get it online but it could take 2 weeks to a month+ especially with the Chinese New Year I don’t really have that kind of time to wait. I have nolva on hand for my pct but nolva increases progesterone and that’s not something you shouldnt do while on tren as it does as well.

So in the long run should I keep running letro, or drop it for adex? And when I get my labs back if my prolactin is high I’ll see when I can get my hands on some caber.

Top Bottom