Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keep or drop letro on cycle? Test, tren, eq

i would address your gyno first bro.. this is like having a cavity and ignoring it until it hurts too much, then you go to the dentist and he gives you the bad news that you will need a root canal and crown. so you went from a simple $150 procedure to paying $1500

So keep running the letro until gyno sides are gone? I don’t have the worst case I’ve seen, I will get the surgery just not till the end of this year.
I’ll be done with cycling after this cycle till the surgery

I couldn’t agree more. But it’s a decision I’ve made and will continue to make on my own behalf of stupidness, no need to point out the obvious.
Just looking for any helpful tips on what I asked.
so you give a condescending remark back to someone that was not being condescending to you and giving an opinion on a question you asked, then you continue to point out what you are doing is stupid and you want to continue being stupid... ok... good luck

so you give a condescending remark back to someone that was not being condescending to you and giving an opinion on a question you asked, then you continue to point out what you are doing is stupid and you want to continue being stupid... ok... good luck

Take it easy cowboy. I’m asking a direct question, I gave what information i was asking for. And me using or not using aas was not part of the question. I know that I probably shouldn’t be using aas but should anyone be? So I just wanted to stick to what I was asking, simple. Thank you for your advice though.

The sensitive nipples are probably due to high prolactin. I would add in an anti prolactin drug like caber or prami

I would probably just drop the test and EQ all together. Tren doesnt aromatize and at your dose is plenty powerful for a cycle.

I couldn’t agree more. But it’s a decision I’ve made and will continue to make on my own behalf of stupidness, no need to point out the obvious.
Just looking for any helpful tips on what I asked.

Yeah, there is a need to point it out.

Take it easy cowboy. I’m asking a direct question, I gave what information i was asking for. And me using or not using aas was not part of the question. I know that I probably shouldn’t be using aas but should anyone be? So I just wanted to stick to what I was asking, simple. Thank you for your advice though.

Yes..."anyone" should be.

The guys who responded in this thread use AAS safely and responsibly.

You using AAS wasn't part of the question but it's the fucking answer.

So you can listen to logic or continue to poison your body.

Top Bottom