Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keep cruising or PCT? (Balls are itching!)

JaylovesDbol

Hey,
I have been cruising between cycles for about a year now. 150mg cruising dosage.. and 600mg bursts while on cycle.
I have a real hard time to get my overall body fat, which makes me wonder if I am holding too much water. My diet is bang on, my cardio is up to an hour a day which is either on the treadmill, skying machine or bicycle.
I have access to Chlomid, HCG, Nolva, Amiridex etc.. all the pharma stuff. No SARMS or anything like it.

My last cycle included a lot of Equipoise/Winny to lose water and lean out, but my bodyfat is still not where I want it. I feel like it's time to start a PCT and give my balls a break.

I also noticed the past few weeks some sort of 'itching' on my balls (yes I shower twice a day) which I never experienced before. It's not an every day thing but happens a few days a week.

All the time I have been running Liv52 as liver support, drink lots of water etc.. basically doing everything by the book.

Are my balls telling me it's time to jump on a PCT or what is the best plan to lose my bodyfat and stop my balls from itching?

Hope that didn't sound too weird, just being a straight shooter here. No pun intended.

No HCG.. i can blast it now, my last shot of Test-E was a week ago.
Just started with 50mg of Clomid and 25mg of Amiridex.

If you aren't loosing weight, your diet and training program is not properly set up. It's as simple as that. Steroids won't hinder fat loss in any way.

My advice to you would be to either hire a good coach to help you OR to be meticulous and weigh and record everything you eat for a couple of days. You would probably be really surprised at how many calories you are actually consuming. A lot of healthy foods like coconut oil, natural almond butter etc are very calorie dense.

I have seen a lot of people think they are eating 'clean' but when they add up their calorie intake they are taking in close to 4k calories a day.

If you are just cruising for fun then maybe try a PCT. I always recommend cycling on and off as long as you are able to. I think cruising should be for TRT only. If you don't legitimately have low T then try to see if you can recover.

itchy balls could be early signs of fungus. i would get some OTC meds for that and see if that helps

I got some OTC pills, which seemed to have stopped the itching right away! Thanks for the tip!

If you are just cruising for fun then maybe try a PCT. I always recommend cycling on and off as long as you are able to. I think cruising should be for TRT only. If you don't legitimately have low T then try to see if you can recover.

I run Clomid 50 / Amiridex and Provioron every day now. Either my balls start working again or the test hasn’t worn off entirely yet.. I am definitely not as horny as before but I can still get it up and function.
Should I introduce HCG at any stage or stay far far away?

God I am depressed as hell.. I know it's common on Clomid, but I feel like total shit.. seriously considering hoping back on a low dose test cruise (100-150mg) instead of going a full month in bitch mode and losing my wife over it.
Never had a depression like this before.. just feeling down, angry, aggressive etc..

I got some OTC pills, which seemed to have stopped the itching right away! Thanks for the tip!

I run Clomid 50 / Amiridex and Provioron every day now. Either my balls start working again or the test hasn’t worn off entirely yet.. I am definitely not as horny as before but I can still get it up and function.
Should I introduce HCG at any stage or stay far far away?

Drop the proviron immediately. Proviron is a steroid and will prevent your natural testosterone production from recovering.

Clomid can be harsh in the way of emotional side effects. I would reduce your dosage to 25mg/day and add in nolvadex at 10-20mg/day.

The most important thing you need to do ASAP is drop the proviron. Using steroids in your PCT prevents the PCT from working. You can't restart your natural testosterone production if you are using suppressive compounds.

Drop the proviron immediately. Proviron is a steroid and will prevent your natural testosterone production from recovering.

Clomid can be harsh in the way of emotional side effects. I would reduce your dosage to 25mg/day and add in nolvadex at 10-20mg/day.

The most important thing you need to do ASAP is drop the proviron. Using steroids in your PCT prevents the PCT from working. You can't restart your natural testosterone production if you are using suppressive compounds.

Thanks but I felt like borderline suicidal on Clomid. Never had this feeling before.
I pinned 250mg Test-Cyp, took a sleeping pill, woke up and felt normal. I know there is no way the Test-Cyp could have kicked in this fast and it’s all in my head but I may just need a better timing for my PCT.
My marriage is already in shambles, so this just made it worse..

Once I am moved out I’ll give Clomid another go. While on Test-Cyp now should I use HCG ?
If so how many UI’s?

Top Bottom