Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Katanadrol v3 log boo ya shred time

1-Testosterone is also known as dihydroboldenone and 1-dehydroandrostanolone. It may be listed under the nomenclatures 17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one and 5a-androst-1-en-3-one, 17b-ol. 1-Testosterone is the 5a reduced form of boldenone (Equipoise). 1-Testosterone was the first fully active steroid introduced to the dietary supplement market, and it was only sold over the counter for only a couple of years before being banned in early 2005.

1-Testosterone has an anabolic to androgenic ratio of 200/100. With 1-testosterone, many users report a hardening effect and an increase in vascularity. 1-testosterone appears to be best used for size gains, although it should still provide the user with strength gains as well. In effect, 1-testosterone has been compared to Primobolan and Equipoise, though overall it is a much more potent compound mg for mg. 1-testosterone is considered a “dry” compound which can be used during cutting phases yet because of its strength is can also be useful during a bulking phase.

With its favorable anabolic to androgenic ratio, the low doses needed to see results, and the fact that 1-testosterone is already 5a reduced, androgenic side effects should not be too high with this compound in comparison to other steroids like testosterone. 1-testosterone cannot convert to estrogen, so the user should not experience bloating while on cycle and the risk of developing gynecomastia is low when 1-testosterone is used alone. One side effect commonly experienced by 1-testosterone users is lethargy. The exact reason for this lethargy is unknown, but it may be due to the fact that 1-testosterone lacks the energy and libido boosting effects of testosterone yet is still suppressive of natural testosterone production, or because of low estrogen levels. Stacking 1-testosterone with a more androgenic compound during a cut or a “wet” compound during a bulk does appear to relieve the issue of lethargy in most users.

Orally, 1-testosterone hes a very short half-life and is not very bioavailable because it is not methylated to avoid breakdown by the liver. When 1-testosterone is administered as a transdermal (absorbed through the skin), bioavailability is increased but its short half-life is still an issue. 1-testosterone was also sold as an injectable as 1-testosterone cypionate, which greatly increased half-life to about 4-5 days, making this the most effective way to use 1-testosterone. When injected, only 100-200mg/week is needed for an effective cycle.

1-Testosterone was included in the Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004, and was banned as of January 20th, 2005. 1-Testosterone is still available on the black market as injectable 1-testosterone cypionate, but it is no longer available as an over the counter dietary supplement. While 1-testosterone and its direct prohormone 1-androstenediol are banned, 1-DHEA(1-androsterone) is still legally available and converts to 1-testosterone in a two step process.

Yeah It definitely helped :)!

I'm going to continue to fuel the fire so long as I keep killing it!! Sounds like 1-testosterone has decent hardening and can def be used for mass gains. Don't get me wrong I will not be doing a full on bulk but I don't really care to drop below my current weight of 190 either. A leaner harder 190-195 would be most ideal! Just Gonna keep pounding away solid ass workouts and keep cardio up! Tonight will be accessories like side delts, arms , calfs.. Everything else feels pretty damn beat up!

The idea with Katanadrol is to always keep it a very hardcore and effective product that will deliver on the promises, regardless of the set of ingredients being used in it. Everybody knows Katanadrol is used to burn fat while sparing or even building muscle. Mr.Supps will always formulate a very hardcore product around this idea.

How do you feel this new version of katanadrol v3.0 is living up the the name?

The idea with Katanadrol is to always keep it a very hardcore and effective product that will deliver on the promises, regardless of the set of ingredients being used in it. Everybody knows Katanadrol is used to burn fat while sparing or even building muscle. Mr.Supps will always formulate a very hardcore product around this idea.

How do you feel this new version of katanadrol v3.0 is living up the the name?

First 2 days I was quite lethargic except for in the gym, keep in mind I had a rough 2 day hangover going also. These last 2 days thus far have both preceded the previous on terms of feeling good. I'm only on day 4 but the energy and aggression in the gym has been something I haven't felt in a while, and I am not even using a pre workout. I have noticed a massive appetite increase and along with that pretty wicked gym sessions I must say, where I don't want to leave. ! Skin feels tighter also, and today I am sitting at only 190 lbs even though I easily had 5 k calories yesterday.. Water weight is also nill. Lets see what the remaining 26 days being :p

Normally if I eat 5k calories I will wake up a few lbs heavier easily .. On Katana I felt more muscular and leaner lol. Good feeling to me :)

P.s bigb I haven't been taken need2slin, I have been trying to eliminate what was causing me to feel so funny, I think it was making me hold water and over stimulated my pituitary I am uncertain though... My joints were really dry as were my eyes and i felt slow moving too..chest felt watery ..Will slowly add it back in after katana is in full swing to see what was up.

Looks like that katana is giving you nice vascularity man def liking your log. Has your lethargy subsided? Katana v2 had me lethargic as hell.

Looks like that katana is giving you nice vascularity man def liking your log. Has your lethargy subsided? Katana v2 had me lethargic as hell.

Yes it's subsided . I also upped cals big time that maybe helped ?? Lots more carbs
View attachment 91223
View attachment 91233
View attachment 91243
Legs are damn hairy but strong teardrops happening and lotsa veins running threw em.. Chopped calves outta the pic lol not 100% happy with em yet but soon !! ;)

Workout 2,
10 min bike ride

Smashed biceps and rear delts that's it , girl was in a bad mood so I just said Eff it lets go . Biceps are jacked solid still though !! 1hr post workout still swole:)

Top Bottom