Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Katanadrol v3 log boo ya shred time

Perfect timing! Been thinking of getting it but couldn't find any reviews on the new version. Subscribed! :)

Good luck mate!

Thx homie now it's just the wait for that package to show up In the mail. Hurry !! :p

Ride it like you stole it!!

Only a few days .. So you think I should keep it up ?

I would. Like I said, it's common. Just make sure you're drinking plenty of water. And if you're working out hard enough, bam, no problem

I would. Like I said, it's common. Just make sure you're drinking plenty of water. And if you're working out hard enough, bam, no problem

Ok baaaaam I like it the sound of that. Took my dose last night pre bed and I wake up pretty dry looking maybe my revised diet doesn't have enough carbs and that's why I'm getting sleepy/ lazy. Cutting sucks but being ripped and hard doesn't .
Took the night off last night , kept diet in check and will be pounding a full body workout tonight after work.

Ill keep using the need2slin and see what happens.

Any time you substantially cut your carbs back your body goes through a period of adjustment as it is forced to switch gears. At 36 now I have gone through a number of cuts/diets involving a drop in carbs and have felt that pretty much every time. Before to long you will adjust. Personnally, after a week or two I usually find I have even more energy than I did while eating a higher carb total.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

Ok baaaaam I like it the sound of that. Took my dose last night pre bed and I wake up pretty dry looking maybe my revised diet doesn't have enough carbs and that's why I'm getting sleepy/ lazy. Cutting sucks but being ripped and hard doesn't
Took the night off last night , kept diet in check and will be pounding a full body workout tonight after work.

Ill keep using the need2slin and see what happens.
Bam! :) sounds like a good plan

Top Bottom