Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kane pharmaceuticals.. Real or fake???

Thank you Zed...if you can't find Dostinex then Prami at least, the AI is covered by Forma, but if you need something stronger due to being prone to gyno the Aromasin or Adex for AI...N2 Guard should be a staple supplement with ANY AAS cycle...just elaborating a bit buddy ;).

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

So if I didn't take anything for cycle support would it effect my gains?? I plan on ordering that n2 guard Friday either way.. I'm just curious..

Also is the "needtobuildmuscle" website legit?? It's the only place I could find the n2, and at least on my iPhone, the site looks pretty half ass designed

Hey addcd2gains... hows it goin buddy? Just wanted to comment on your gear pictures. Dont want to bring you down Bro, but that Tren-Hex is the clearest colored Tren-Hex I have ever seen! In fact, next to the Sust, I can't really tell a difference in color at all. I do hope you get on good with it, but if your feeling anything at all, it may actually be from the Sust itself, and have nothing whatsoever to do with the Tren. Tren "is a horse of a different color" all together, and I am a little leary of what you got there based on the color alone! At any rate, good luck with it, and I would be interested to hear how it works out for ya. Train hard friend!

Hey addcd2gains... hows it goin buddy? Just wanted to comment on your gear pictures. Dont want to bring you down Bro, but that Tren-Hex is the clearest colored Tren-Hex I have ever seen! In fact, next to the Sust, I can't really tell a difference in color at all. I do hope you get on good with it, but if your feeling anything at all, it may actually be from the Sust itself, and have nothing whatsoever to do with the Tren. Tren "is a horse of a different color" all together, and I am a little leary of what you got there based on the color alone! At any rate, good luck with it, and I would be interested to hear how it works out for ya. Train hard friend!

Is body acne a side effect of the sust?? And a super increased appetite?? I think they ate real bro cause if they weren't, I would shit out most if the protein I take in.. And I've been eating 300+ grams a day and still have solid shit lol.. So that and the body acne makes the think it is legit

Certainly the Sustanon is "fake" because only Organon company makes the original Sustanon, what you have there is at best a "knock-off".

Is it real test? It might be, it's certainly UGL and personally i would never touch UGL test, the original Sustanon is easy enough to find and cheap enough, why even think about UGL test....

Certainly the Sustanon is "fake" because only Organon company makes the original Sustanon, what you have there is at best a "knock-off".

Is it real test? It might be, it's certainly UGL and personally i would never touch UGL test, the original Sustanon is easy enough to find and cheap enough, why even think about UGL test....

Cause it's my only hook..

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I'm gettin results though.. Like I never had before.. Increased sexual drive and aggression too, as well as body acne I think their legit broseff

.. And my nuts shrunk a shit ton lol

Top Bottom