Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kali Muscle Steroid use?

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
Kali Muscle is a great guy and one of the old-school type of bodybuilders that believes in food and training. That's somethings that makes him unique in our world. But he claims he's natural, is that true? does Kali Muscle use steroids? read on to find out about it: https://www.evolutionary.org/kali-muscle-steroid-cycle/

Kali-Muscle-steroids.jpg

Man, I do respect him for everything he does and for what he has surpassed in his life, but I know too much about juice and training to believe that he is not on PED's. You can't be that huge, no matter the genetics....but yet again, if he inspiring so many youngsters who are in trouble, let it be...

Whether or not he's actually natural - who knows. Or really cares for that matter. He probably isn't but who knows? My workout partner is like a small Ronnie Coleman. If he wasn't a close personal friend of mine, I wouldn't believe he was natural. Genetics play a huge role.

I like Kali Muscle. His supplement line is a bit of a sell out but he comes off very genuine in all his Youtube videos.

I am all for self improvement. He went from being in prison to a social media icon and owning a multi-million dollar supplement company. Just goes to show you can do anything with the right mindset.

Other than his personality - which is key to his success - he reminds me of some black training buddies. He will always have been naturally muscular. The prison environment is, it's been said, somehow useful to those who train. You lift, you eat, you lay in your cell all day long when you're not doing the rest.

We had guys on license train with us. It's like a half way house (called a bail hostel) where they lived. Those who came out of jail and kept training did better than those who came out and didn't.

Kali is actually one of the guys I enjoy watching. I love the videos where he creates these insane meals like ramen noodles, packs of tuna, mayo, mustard, etc and just mixes them together. He loves his sodium!

I do like the fact that it gives people in tough situations some hope that they can get through it and succeed in the end.

Dude is a monster. While he does not admit juicing, no one is that size and looks like him naturally.

He actually stopped claiming natural a couple years ago. He even said in one video that he feels admitting would be condoning use to kids. I see his point but he's obviously on huge doses

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Top Bottom