Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

kali muscle physique

Carl Jym

what' up guys, I guess you know him, that's the physique I would love to have , big as hell and very vascular, I would like to know how long do you have to be on gear or how many cycles do you need to achieve that exact same physique, I'm african american and I have the same complexion as him and I have been lifting for 4 years.
I'm big but I would love to be that big, thank you for your answers.

He's probably been lifting for 10-20 years, and probably been on gear for that amount of time too, so there is your answer.

kali is a freak of nature bro. he has top .5% genetics. it is unrealistic to think you can achieve his body

you should try and be the best YOU can be.

he is using a lot of gear and spends his life lifting.. when you focus on something 100% like that you can really get far!

what' up guys, I guess you know him, that's the physique I would love to have , big as hell and very vascular, I would like to know how long do you have to be on gear or how many cycles do you need to achieve that exact same physique, I'm african american and I have the same complexion as him and I have been lifting for 4 years.
I'm big but I would love to be that big, thank you for your answers.

I've Arnold's complexion - don't mean jack unfortunately.

Yeah dude hes a one of a kind physique unfortunately for you. But if you put in the time he did and got on the juice you could achieve great results. How bad do you really want it.

kali is a freak of nature bro. he has top .5% genetics. it is unrealistic to think you can achieve his body

you should try and be the best YOU can be.

he is using a lot of gear and spends his life lifting.. when you focus on something 100% like that you can really get far!

This is absolutely correct. No one can look like him except him. Just bust ass with diet and training. The real secret is consistency. You will need to do it every single day for many many years.

Top Bottom