Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kai Green has abandoned IFBB

Klinani

Kai Green has left the IFBB, and he has signed the Super League – that is quite a news, and a loss for the IFBB. Why do you think he made that step?

I never even heard of Super League and haven't followed competition bodybuilding for the last 20 years or so but my guess answer to your question would be "money."

My personal opinion is that he got fed with all the troubles he was having with the IFBB when they would not get to agree on his participation in the Mr. Olympia, and that kind of stuff. Nike is with the Super League, Dorian Yates....so who knows – perhaps a new league is getting born in front of our eyes...

My personal opinion is that he got fed with all the troubles he was having with the IFBB when they would not get to agree on his participation in the Mr. Olympia, and that kind of stuff. Nike is with the Super League, Dorian Yates....so who knows – perhaps a new league is getting born in front of our eyes...

He didn't so...

Sorry - my bad then. So many controversies are there now. Back in the days we would only get the information once it happened, and here now we get all sorts of rumors right away.

Top Bottom