Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just want some advice please

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I use Clen, also use Tren, both of which are extremely hard on the system. You have to take support with these products or you will have problems. Well you will probably have some sides one way or the other, but that is just the nature of these drugs and you have to decide what you can live with.

Generally for Clen as a male you start at 20 or 40 mcg. You do that for a week to see how you tolerate it then you jump up to 40 or 80 mcg depending on where you started. As a guy from what I have read 160 mcg is the max you can go to, but I started cramping like crazy at 120 mcg and had to back off to 80 mcg and that is a level my body seems to deal with well.

While on Clen though you need 2 other things. First you need to supplement potassium. Clen will cause cramping at some point and potassium and water helps prevent that. Also take a multi vitamin, as an old guy I use one a day, but better ones probably exist.

Just be warned, by using Clen you are stepping into the abusive side of the steroid / body building supplement world. These are not things most people that are not competing would normally even consider taking.

Hey all. Male 26 here.

Just stated a anavar cycle and wanting to throw in some clen but not high dosages, would 20mg for 4 weeks be okay? Or any suggestions, have a bottle of 30ml but new to the clen game. Thanks for your time.

Jay- New Zealand

Hello Jai

I would run anavar 50mgs a day

Hey all. Male 26 here.

Just stated a anavar cycle and wanting to throw in some clen but not high dosages, would 20mg for 4 weeks be okay? Or any suggestions, have a bottle of 30ml but new to the clen game. Thanks for your time.

Jay- New Zealand

bro try tren

I would highly recommend not using clenbuterol as it is quite dangerous. I would substitute with GW50156 and SR9009

Quite dangerous..?
But substituting it with 2 other drugs is not?

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

I'm not a big fan of SARMs myself as no documented approved human trials have been done, but in this case as an actual user of Clen, for most people the sides that come with clen and risks associated are not worth it. Most should probably go with GW and SR instead as known sides of those two combined are less than half of what Clen will do.

I'm not a big fan of SARMs myself as no documented approved human trials have been done, but in this case as an actual user of Clen, for most people the sides that come with clen and risks associated are not worth it. Most should probably go with GW and SR instead as known sides of those two combined are less than half of what Clen will do.
We know the sides of clen, and most are quite manageble if done correctly.
We don't know the long term sides of most sarms. But somehow in here sarms are promoted as "The Healthy Choice"...
People do 3-4-5 compounds in a cycle, but thinking a bit of clen will kill them. Just don't overdo it as with anything else. Everything comes with a risk.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

Top Bottom