Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just turned 40 looking for an edge sarms

LMLbenbar

so what is the deal with sarms and how it can benefit me now. I am in my 40s. You guys recommended it and say it's good for good results. or should I 4 go them and try for steroids instead. I want to take things to the next level I'm 9% body fat and want to build some good quality muscle and stay lean

you definitely want to go with sarms here... i can help you with the perfect layout for your goals... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

here is the layout

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

If you want to use sarms at 40 thats a good start

20mgs cardarine 50mgs ostarine 25mgs testolone that cycle is your friend

Dylan gave you a perfect layout sir! Make sure to get the best quality sarms you visit sarms4sale!

so what is the deal with sarms and how it can benefit me now. I am in my 40s. You guys recommended it and say it's good for good results. or should I 4 go them and try for steroids instead. I want to take things to the next level I'm 9% body fat and want to build some good quality muscle and stay lean

Start with reading the articles above then decide for yourself.

Perfect cycle for you would be this stack: RAD140-25mgs; MK2866-50mgs; GW-20mgs, but make sure your products are the best quality, check sarms.forsale

Top Bottom