Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just took my 2nd shot of Fina

Circuitboy

ok guys.... i just took my 2nd shot of Fina.....the 1st shot didn't hurt, but the 2nd one was weird.....the injection didn't hurt nor did the injection site area.... but as soon as i pulled the needle out i got an overwhelming smell of alchohol rush through my head.. ( internally ) my heart rate accelerated , my chest felt heavy, i had a hard time breathing , and had a deep cough.... this lasted only for about a minute or so...... i got scared there for a second..... has anyone else had this happen.... is this a normal reaction????

Yes, the fina cough, not uncommon at all. Usually seems to occure when some tren soaks into a blood vessel that had ben passed through when inserting the pin.

Just took my first Fina shot in my tri...............all i want to know is what the hell is all the Hype about Painfull injections.

I used a standard insulin pin , heated it up under hot water, and it went in like butter, no soreness, no blood.

Does this have anything to do with the fact that I used the Sterile Kit, and additionally baked my Fina 3 times in the oven for 10 minutes at 200 degrees?

All I know it was one of the most placid injections ever, especially compared to my past experiences with Test Depot and Suspension, hell... winny even hurt more.Just wanted you guys to know that I'm a happy camper.Mouth does feel like a funny taste though.

Top Bottom