x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for SaleNeed To Build Muscle INC.

Just took my 2nd shot of Fina

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Just took my 2nd shot of Fina within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: ok guys.... i just took my 2nd shot of Fina.....the 1st shot didn't hurt, but the 2nd one was weird.....the injection didn't hurt nor did the injection site area.... but as soon as i pulled the needle out i got an overwhelming smell of alchohol rush through my head.. ( internally ) my heart rate accelerated , my chest felt heavy, i had a hard time breathing , and had a deep cough.... this lasted only for about a minute or so...... i got scared there for a second..... has anyone else had this

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Broly

Exclamation Just took my 2nd shot of Fina

ok guys.... i just took my 2nd shot of Fina.....the 1st shot didn't hurt, but the 2nd one was weird.....the injection didn't hurt nor did the injection site area.... but as soon as i pulled the needle out i got an overwhelming smell of alchohol rush through my head.. ( internally ) my heart rate accelerated , my chest felt heavy, i had a hard time breathing , and had a deep cough.... this lasted only for about a minute or so...... i got scared there for a second..... has anyone else had this happen.... is this a normal reaction????

Yes, the fina cough, not uncommon at all. Usually seems to occure when some tren soaks into a blood vessel that had ben passed through when inserting the pin.
    Before asking me why a post was moved or deleted please read the Elite Fitness TOS

And while your at it make sure to read the sticky about the rules at the top of the forum.

If I gave you an infraction for inappropriate language keep in mind breaking the forum rules by talking about Labs in any fashion IS inappropriate language.

thats totally normal bro...

Good Broly
    Just took my first Fina shot in my tri...............all i want to know is what the hell is all the Hype about Painfull injections.

I used a standard insulin pin , heated it up under hot water, and it went in like butter, no soreness, no blood.

Does this have anything to do with the fact that I used the Sterile Kit, and additionally baked my Fina 3 times in the oven for 10 minutes at 200 degrees?

All I know it was one of the most placid injections ever, especially compared to my past experiences with Test Depot and Suspension, hell... winny even hurt more.Just wanted you guys to know that I'm a happy camper.Mouth does feel like a funny taste though.

Elite Bodybuilder
    Man, that sounds scary. I hope that doesn't happen to me. What's the best way to avoid that Zyg?

Chairman Member

Re: Just took my 2nd shot of Fina

Re: Just took my 2nd shot of Fina

damn this post is old!