Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just started using Serostim GH looking for advice from another female.

Sharr

Need to get rid of some flab after being injured this last year. Just started GH this week. Any advice or personal experiences with it, good or bad, welcome. Not much info. available re: GH in womens bodies.:angel:

I'm glad I'm not the only one, I've had 3 neck surgeries in the past year due to an injury. I started on June 1, so it has been almost a month and I can see a tremendous difference. I was out of order for 2 years so you can imagine the flab I must have. I have done a lot of research on this. Just remember not to over do it, if your hands start feeling weird cut down a little. I do it 5 times a week in the AM rather than at night. I reconstitute it with "Cyanocobalamin injection" which will make your GH last for as long as you need it to last. I do it on my abdominal area with an insulin syringe pinching the skin and putting the needle sideways so it goes between the skin and muscle in my case its skin and flab :( , but I think its working wonders I am working out at least 5 days a week very light but I get my flabby butt to the gym no matter what even if its just to do cardio. I hope this helps. :angel:

im not a female but i have used GH last year and im on a permanent cycle now...for women i would suggest a low dose of 2 units a day split 12hrs a part

Top Bottom