Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just started running some dbol with my test and feel amazing....why?

i split it up into 3 10mg doses spaced evenly apart. i take one of those doses 1.5 - 2 hours preworkout, damn the pumps are insane :D. use adex if you feel over bloated or get gyno symptoms, i know i'm pretty estrogen sensitive already so i started my adex on the same day as the dianabol. how are your gains bro? I've exploded, it is my first cycle though but 188 - 210 in 16 days is better than i expected :)

Pretty happy but not as much as I would have thought or liked... Scared to eat too much because I dont want to gain any fat but I make sure I get plenty of protein. I am on a Dbol only I am going to use Test E next cycle. I have Axio Dbol BTW do feel pretty nice pumps

mg per mg, I'd say dbol is the most effective steroid. Sure, it bloats you, you get big and strong and feel great. Very toxic over 50 mgs a day for more than a month. Not recomended for guys over 40. A great kickstart though.

Back in the 70's Danny Padiila supposedly used dbol exclusively. Didn't like anything else. Here is the result.

YouTube - IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Danny Padilla posing in gym

hey guys...I'm a kid n I been working out for almost 2 years now..I'm considering the usage of Steriods..thinkin of starting with Dbol alone cycle..My stats:
Height:6 Feet
Weight: 80Kgs
BF:10%

Can u guys plzz help me with wat dosage to start with? do i need any PCT after the cycle?wat kind? how much calories shoud I be taking in durin the cycle and after??What other facts that i need to be aware of?

Thanks

Top Bottom