Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just started running some dbol with my test and feel amazing....why?

I agree... I fucking love Dbol so much.. I've never felt better in my whole life on Dbol..

I hardly get any bloat or anything.. not any that bothers me...

Love the gains, at any dosage.. It will always have a place in my cycles..

Also, not trying to steal the thread, but I read that is "decreases cell respiration", what is all that shit about? It sounds really bad, but could be no big deal.. anyone know?

Hello, I am another poster that doesn't read the rules about source or brand talk.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have ANY Adex on hand. Mainly because I am not sure if there is something in it that could produce a false positve on my regular drug test.

what ai do you have?

I agree... I fucking love Dbol so much.. I've never felt better in my whole life on Dbol..

Hi-yo! :D I actually jump outta bed and say FUCK YEAHHHH! when the alarm goes off lmao :p

I'm on 30mgs/day on day 15, im up 19lbs :D some of that is obv water, i'm running 0.5mg adex EOD to control bloat and estro. dbol is STRONG

question for you guys taking 30 MG DBOL ED. Do you take it all at once 1-2 hours prior to the gym or what? I have been taking 15-25 MG/DBOL for about 2 weeks now and try to take 10-20mg before I go to the gym but I am not sure if there is much difference? Also I have adex on hand but have not used it yet should I really use it on a low 25mg/day dbol dose?

Top Bottom