Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just started a new procedure to get rid of love handles and lwr stomach

chesty

Bodybuilding Competitor
Elite Moderator
I will let you all now how it works with before and after pics. Will take some time, but it doesn't have the dangers of liposuction. So far it is working.

No, actually it is injections every two weeks up to 9 visits. End of first week and my love handle on the right is half gone and the left one is about a 1/4 gone. Shit works! I am eager to see the results after 9 visits!

It is called lipodissolve and uses:

phosphatidylcholine deoxycholate, or PCDC, which is administered through a series of micro-injections to permanently dissolve the fat.

I researched it after receiving a letter from my physician as I was skeptical, but didn't find any durogatory statements and figured what the hell, so I started the procedure, unreal, it works, even my friends and people I don't know see exactly what I see! This is great! I can't wait to post before and after pics.

I thought about the ultrasound, but havent' really looked into it. Maybe a way to compliment what I am doing.

chesty said:
No, actually it is injections every two weeks up to 9 visits. End of first week and my love handle on the right is half gone and the left one is about a 1/4 gone. Shit works! I am eager to see the results after 9 visits!

It is called lipodissolve and uses:

phosphatidylcholine deoxycholate, or PCDC, which is administered through a series of micro-injections to permanently dissolve the fat.

I researched it after receiving a letter from my physician as I was skeptical, but didn't find any durogatory statements and figured what the hell, so I started the procedure, unreal, it works, even my friends and people I don't know see exactly what I see! This is great! I can't wait to post before and after pics.

Thanks, great info, I didnt know a procedure like this existed, I just read some more on the net about it, I can be down to 12% body fat but will still have a gut, look at the pic in my profile, this might be an alternative for me!!!
What is it costing you, is it 2 areas if lower abs/love handles or 3 areas lower abs/right side/left side love handle..
Iam very excited for you, good luck !!! Thanks again.

Top Bottom