Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just recieved T3 from Eclenbuterol.com

Actually cutting them into 4 slices would be better then you have 25mcgs

so you could run them like this
Wk 1 25mcg
wk 2 25mcg
wk 3 50mcg
wk 4 50mcg
wk 5 75mcg
wk 6 50mcg
wk 7 25mcg
wk 8 25mcg

Plain & simple

RADAR

Got mine from eclen...pills were white though...

And honestly, I didn't notice much at all. That's why I say I think it was either the wrong drug or underdosed. I was in calorie deficit, cardio 7 days a week..lift 5 days a week. Good luck tho bro!

Thanks Radar & Reformata, i've taken 25mcg today and yesterday. People have reported slight headaches and a 'strange' feeling when taking t3 and i must admit that's how i feel today. Not too uncomfortable but definately different! Hopefully thats a good sign :)

Cytomel up-regulates the beta-2 adrenergic receptors in fat tissues. In lipolysis, or the breakdown of fat in fat tissues, the enzyme HSL (hormone sensitive lipase) plays a significant part. HSL controls the rate of lipolysis. For HSL to be activated, epinephrine and nonepinephrine (catecholomines) are necessary. These catecholomines bind to the beta-2 receptors, and thus when Cytomel up-regulates the beta-receptors, there is a corresponding increase in the ability of catecholomines to activate HSL, resulting to increased lipolysis.

since it works and is bodyweight dependent you may try increasing as high as 100 but don't ever go over that.

RADAR

Top Bottom