Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just read testosterone magazine

JESA1

This new testosterone is a pretty good read. It tested and rated all the different juice in circulation right now. But I was little confused when I read about the TToKkyo deca. It rated it a flat 0 when rating about if the product meets the labels claims. it said this.

" No way. first batches seemed to be great but, there are numerous reports of Ttokkyo Nandrolone 300 LA being filled with cheap testosterone enanthanate now"

I thought ttokkyo was one of the most reputable labs but the mag rated them pretty low in alot of categories.

Anybody else grab this mag?

Well i know a ton of people of TT who have take TT deca and they all gained atleast 12 pounds.............

I know it has been tested before, and I've never heard of it coming back as anything other than nandrolone.

I believe they have a website but I dont know the link.You would probobly be able to get it at any bookn & magazine store.

I rate Testosterone Magazine as self promoting trash rag.

If you listen to them, you'd be buying MAG-10 (which is their product) instead of ANY steroid.

The article that really put it over the top as "GARBAGE" was the one titled "8 Hamstring Exercises to make you cry momma"

They list their 8 top hamstring exercises. 8???. I didn't know you should do so many. And guess what, Deadlifts weren't even in those eight. What a joke.

Top Bottom