Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just ordered my first time online..need some words of advice

Super Sport

I just ordered from a source referred to me by one of the mods of anabolic review.com as well as this board.

I am a bit skeptical and VERY worried because I ordered and paid thru western union and the receiver is in England, UK and Im in southern CA.

I only ordered $200 of gear, sust/enan. but im worried about seizures, Feds chasing me now, scammer etc.

please can someone elaborate on their first time ordering...how long should i expect to wait before receiving the package?

ANY advice or input would be a great help! thaNKs!!

Super Sport said:
I just ordered from a source referred to me by one of the mods of anabolic review.com as well as this board.

I am a bit skeptical and VERY worried because I ordered and paid thru western union and the receiver is in England, UK and Im in southern CA.

I only ordered $200 of gear, sust/enan. but im worried about seizures, Feds chasing me now, scammer etc.

please can someone elaborate on their first time ordering...how long should i expect to wait before receiving the package?

ANY advice or input would be a great help! thaNKs!!

What's exactly the point of this question???:confused:
You already placed the order and wired the funds....If you are so worried about seizures,scammers and feds then why did you order from overseas at the first place...?:rolleyes:
About how long should you expect to wait before receiving the package, you d' better ask your source...:)

OK FIRST IF A MOD FROM THIS BOARD GAVE YOU THUMBS UP IT IS MORE THAN LIKELY NOT A SCAMMER WE HAVE SOME DAMN GOOD MODS THE DELIVERY DEPENDS IF EXPRESS OR NOT IF SO 4-7 DAYS IF NOT 2-3 WEEKS NOW SINCE IT IS A NON DOMESTIC SOURCE FOR YOU IT COULD GET SEIZED BUT WITH THAT LITTLE AMOUNT I WOULD NOT WORRY ABOUT THE FEDS COMING AFTER YOU NOW BE CALM IT MAY TAKE A WHILE TO GET YOUR PACKAGE BECAUSE OF TIGHTER SECURITY AT THE AIRPORTS AND IF YOU GET A LETTER FROM CUSTOMS DO RESPOND TO IT HOPE THIS HELPED BRO.

thanks jack..that helps bro.

the point norma is to just get some of peoples experiences and advice on their first time ordering.

its not really a question i want an answer for, I know its already paid for and everything, im just wanting to know if anyone can give me some advice or share their past experiences to me.

thanks again jack..anyone else?

My case is a weird one. The first time I ordered, it was a $1200 order, and I didn't even think twice about it. I've ordered 5 times since then with absolutely zero problems. Now I want to make another order and I'm all nervous about where I should have it sent and will it get seized and all the rest of that shit. It's weird. I think alot of us make too much of it.

And sport, don't worry bro. No one's gonna make a big deal over a $200 order, unless you get VERY good prices. At worst it will get seized, they won't do any more than that.

Relax wil ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buddy my onlysource to the juice is only via online. If u got a legit supplier than its all good. Ull get ur shit dont worry about the package. Unless u buy 1000's of dollars then thats always a concern for 200$ they have better things to do. I always avg a 500-700 package and I dont thin twice. Just wait for u candy then stick pins in ur ass and enjoy!

PERSONALLY I DONT THINK RIGHT NOW WAS THE TIME TO ORDER OVER SEAS BUT GOOD LUCK!!!!!! LET US KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK.

Top Bottom