Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just need some advice

ramsey10

Hey all. I haven't been on here in a minute but this continues to be the best place for solid information. I ran a small (off the wall and unorganized) run of testosterone cycling last year for the first time. I lost some weight and stuck to my diet, overall pleased with results but I didn't get labs prior to, during or after. I want to run another cycle and do it properly this time. SO, this is why I'm here. I know I need to order a female hormone panel to check test levels prior to deciding on a cycle. My goal is weight loss and overall tightening up, here's my stats: 28yrs old, 5'10", 240lbs, I still lift occasionally and run some, I'm overweight but fairly decent shape I just eat like shit. Suggestions? I'm thinking test for sure, possibly some clen again. Any suggested stacks for someone starting where I'm at? I'd like to continue focusing a bit on cardio and just slimming out before I start building again much. Thanks in advance for your advice!

What is your body fat percentage? It sounds like you eod be better served by a cardarine and stenabolic stack right now. Esarms.com has top quality of both.

the first suggestion is to get some self control and stop thinking clen is going to help you... clen is NOT going to help you and in fact, will make things worse... its filled with long and short term side effects and cannot be ran for long durations... so what happens when you stop? you think you can just keep running it over and over? fuck no man... its a terrible idea... you need to develop self control and discipline...

yes, cardarine and stenabolic would be a much better option but not if your going to eat like shit and not workout properly

Hey all. I haven't been on here in a minute but this continues to be the best place for solid information. I ran a small (off the wall and unorganized) run of testosterone cycling last year for the first time. I lost some weight and stuck to my diet, overall pleased with results but I didn't get labs prior to, during or after. I want to run another cycle and do it properly this time. SO, this is why I'm here. I know I need to order a female hormone panel to check test levels prior to deciding on a cycle. My goal is weight loss and overall tightening up, here's my stats: 28yrs old, 5'10", 240lbs, I still lift occasionally and run some, I'm overweight but fairly decent shape I just eat like shit. Suggestions? I'm thinking test for sure, possibly some clen again. Any suggested stacks for someone starting where I'm at? I'd like to continue focusing a bit on cardio and just slimming out before I start building again much. Thanks in advance for your advice!

Forget the roids.

Start lifting regularly. Eat less shit.

I have much less experience than a lot of guys and girls in here but man, IMO what are you thinking, the best supplement for weight loss is consume less calories than expend....
No hormones, bloodwork or needles required, get off your butt, train consistently and see a qualified nutritionist and stick to the nutrition plan you are given.
It’s taken me a few years but if only you knew how good it feels to be in control of your bf% thorough discipline alone? It’s amazing, eat right #1 train right #2 and be in control of how you look and feel, get to a point where your diet and training is sorted and then think about jabbing.
Abs are made in the kitchen man not in the syringe.
Just my two cents

Top Bottom