Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just my thoughts

GH Head

Can u drink Winstrol? KIDDING KIDDING!!!

With all the steroid related hysteria lately, and having just watched the MTV True Life piece of crap. I just have to scream.
Where has all the objectivity gone? Where are the people to come save us and present the truth instead of propaganda?
The final straw has to be shutting down of the MX pharmacies - phew! thank god - The US is safe from bloated juice heads with 20 inch arms - a major worry to the safety of our country. They stop steroids coming from MX but its OK that 1-3 million illegals cross our borders creating all sorts of economic, health care, and crime related mayhem. But thank god the steroids aren't coming anymore. IF I here one more time about suicides and steroids I'm gonna lose it. Here is an interesting side note for you - 8 yrs ago I got caught by the Feds and charged with Consp. to distribute 10,000 bottles of what they labeled "testosterone" they call everything Testosterone. I got probation - About a month ago a friend got nailed for Coke by the Feds and had about 25K worth off juice in his house - He is going to do about 3 more years for the juice. He is being denied bail for various reasons but one of them was that he was a steroid user and a danger to the community - because he has a job where he'd be behind the wheel of a truck and hopped up on Test. and a psycho to the people of NYC. I shit you not. Beware - our day of reckoning is upon us. Where are our heroes?
Here is a great article (9 months old but still good)
http://sfgate.com/cgibin/article.cgifile=/c/a/2005/03/17/BAG0SBQFQ91.DTLgood)

:redhot: Amen brother.. Its a total load of shit!! The hippocrates make me sick. It is like the smoking issue. We here how evil big tobaco is ,and that second hand smoke is like the greatest threat to public safety. They milk the tabaco companies for billions in bs law suits and all of the $$ is spend it on pork nonsense. Then instead of banning this "evil" product they tax it like crazy and use it to fund things like heathcare for children.. LMAO! If it is so bad just ban it. But they are in love with all the $$ it brings them.. If they could only figure out how to tax juice like this it would prolly be legal..

i wish there were AS stores... kinda like packy's but only sold AS and some supps. that would be key :)

Top Bottom