Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just how much improvement will there be with EQ?

Emirkhan

I am an athlete, and I do all sorts of athletics - nothing in particular. Only that I do not do heavy athletics - mostly running, jumping, etc. Have read in a profile here on the main page that boldenon undecylenate is the best steroid for endurance and athletes, but is there a way of knowing how much it will actually help me? Would not want to get all those side effects and problems for a miserable boost in performance...

EQ has minimal side effects. It's actually a very moderate aas. But there is no way to say how much it will help you. That's entirely up to the individual. If you put in the training, nutrition, and rest, it can be a tremendous help.
I'm always a fan of a test base. So even if you did a low trt dose of 200mg test and 600-800mg EQ, the benefits would be there with minimal to no sides at all. It does take EQ a long time to kick in though. So some people get discouraged because they are impatient

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you are talking to a former competitive endurance athlete. EQ is the only anabolic steroid you should use if you are an endurance athlete

it helps by increasing red blood cell count while not causing water retention because it aromatizes Very very slowly. i would not use a large dosage though. stick to 300-400mg a week tops.

and what you do is stack it with GW/SR9009, make sure you get the legit drug from sarms1 brand. lots of fakes out there

that stack is potent for endurance

Top Bottom