Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just how fast acting is Winstrol?

J

Juice Authority

Reason being, I want to time my injections. Since there's no ester attached to a 177aa like Winstrol it 's hard to determine its release into the body. So, far you pharmacology guru out there, what is the time release of winstrol. I believe Ben Johnson was doping with Winstrol right before the race where he was strppied of his gold medal.

No one here really knows but thanks for the bump...

Simply unbelieveable that no one can accurately answer this question...:confused:

Juice Authority said:
Reason being, I want to time my injections. Since there's no ester attached to a 177aa like Winstrol it 's hard to determine its release into the body. So, far you pharmacology guru out there, what is the time release of winstrol. I believe Ben Johnson was doping with Winstrol right before the race where he was strppied of his gold medal.
I've heard many different Ben Johnson stories. Some are that he thought he was using something else<dont remember what>. Another was that someone druged him without his knowledge. I sure there are others. At any rate Ben's "advisors" obviously weren't steroid geniuses. He got caught.

Are you concerned with being tested? As far as I know injected Winstrol has a half-life of 24hrs. Detection time? I dunno, I believe nautica is something of an expert in this area. You might want to email him if testing is your concern.

Re: Re: Just how fast acting is Winstrol?

genarr3 said:

I've heard many different Ben Johnson stories. Some are that he thought he was using something else<dont remember what>. Another was that someone druged him without his knowledge. I sure there are others. At any rate Ben's "advisors" obviously weren't steroid geniuses. He got caught.

Are you concerned with being tested? As far as I know injected Winstrol has a half-life of 24hrs. Detection time? I dunno, I believe nautica is something of an expert in this area. You might want to email him if testing is your concern.

No, I'm not be tested or anything. I just thought there might be some science behind injecting winstrol prior to a workout.

only science i can tell you is dont do it in your arms pre-workout. you'll be pretty dam sore and it'll f with your lifts.

i just finished a cycle of winn (50mg eod). i tried to do it early in the days (and lift in the evenings). but honestly i dont think it matters.

but just keep in mind, i more or less have no idea what im talking about besides from my VERY limited experience

I believe the answer you are looking for is not easily 'cut-and-dry'...

Winstrol is a water based suspension, therefore the kinetics of the release of the drug from the injection point is hard to predict. The drug will leave 'crystals' in the muscle, and there are many variables at work as to what happens next. Sometimes the drug will find its way entirely into the bloodstream rapidly, other times it can 'sit' at the injection site for days (even weeks), releasing in a time-delayed fashion but not at a constant rate either.

zziggzzigg said:
I believe the answer you are looking for is not easily 'cut-and-dry'...

Winstrol is a water based suspension, therefore the kinetics of the release of the drug from the injection point is hard to predict. The drug will leave 'crystals' in the muscle, and there are many variables at work as to what happens next. Sometimes the drug will find its way entirely into the bloodstream rapidly, other times it can 'sit' at the injection site for days (even weeks), releasing in a time-delayed fashion but not at a constant rate either.

Not necessarily. The Winstrol I have is oil based from Proline labs.

It's tough to gauge it presisely but I'd venture to guess it's pretty quick -- within an hour. I know even with an oil ester your blood levels will be elevated within a couple of hours. I would think a water based would be faster. And considering the half life is so short, it MUST work quickly.

There's some belief that the drug must pass through the liver before it attaches to receptors (not sure how that works, I'll leave the flow open to the tech guys on that one) but since circualtion is constant, it still shouldn't take more than an hour or so.

The misconception that gear takes time to "kick in" is based on faulty logic. It usually takes a week or so to notice results. That doesn't mean the drug wasn't already actve. For some people, result aren't evident for up to a month. In those cases I have to believe that the individual is not training and eating correctly. The best results should be in the second week.

Did this answer your question? :confused:

Top Bottom