Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just had sperm count done-UH oh!!!

shape

trying to get pregnant- on gh-adex-enth-var

is this suppressing my sperm counts-they want me to go for a million tests????

shape said:
trying to get pregnant- on gh-adex-enth-var

is this suppressing my sperm counts-they want me to go for a million tests????

yes it is
and hey, the guy in your avatar def forgot his PCT

actually the best case ive ever seen lol.... Yes what you are on is not helping. Might want to do some hcg for several weeks then switch over to clomid and nolvadex then do some tests and get pregnant.

concordsize said:
actually the best case ive ever seen lol.... Yes what you are on is not helping. Might want to do some hcg for several weeks then switch over to clomid and nolvadex then do some tests and get pregnant.

ok -concord how much hcg-clomid etc-

which of the substances that I am currently taking to you feel is contributing most to the low counts

actually all of them except the GH. Obviously test is shutting down your natty levels which is inturn lowering your lydigs. A man needs a certain amount of estrogen and the ldex may have it to low and causing imbalances. Again with the var its just another variable which should be out.

If i were you i would drop everything except 200mg test for 3 weeks. Durring that time take 500iu hcg eod. At the end of the 3rd week drop the test and start 20mg nolvadex ed and 50mg clomid ed. Do that for 4 weeks and then you should be ready to go.

I thought I read on here somewhere that there was a medical study done in Europe recently that found supplimenting test is more effective for birth control then the pill for women. It quoted 99% effective as compared to the pill at 97%. If that's true you're doing a great job at killing your baby batter.

fireflyer said:
I thought I read on here somewhere that there was a medical study done in Europe recently that found supplimenting test is more effective for birth control then the pill for women. It quoted 99% effective as compared to the pill at 97%. If that's true you're doing a great job at killing your baby batter.

it has been tried but i dont see it ever being passed as a legal birth control

I know of a lot of people that have made kids while on so I dont think it works as any kind of birth control.I think it affects people differently.

fireflyer said:

That is HIGHLY flawed...

Out of 4 of my local friends 3 of us conceived children just this past year WHILE ALL ON CYCLES :eek:

Top Bottom