Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just had the "Worst" case of Tren cough I have ever gotten.

starskulker

I have had tren cough before where I injected and got that weird gasoliune like smog feeling in my lungs and had a few coughs but OMG I just injected 75mg of tren in my thigh and got this nasty burning sensation in my chest and couldn't breathe or catch my breath. I had to lie down on the bed and it only subsided after about 5 minutes. Why the hell was it so much worse this time? God it was bad.

You either hit a vein..nicked a vien causing bleeding and oil mixed in with the blood....or you injected near real fine capillaries and it got picked up into the bloodstream....as the blood passes by your lungs with the tren in it the coughing starts....no worries..nothing you can do...just aspirate and hope for the best really.

BTW...results bro???? lets heere them...tren stories!!!

It's Stallion Labs 100mg and I have only been on it about 2 weeks so I'm just starting to feel things happening although right off the bat I started getting the crazy dreams.

starskulker said:
I have had tren cough before where I injected and got that weird gasoliune like smog feeling in my lungs and had a few coughs but OMG I just injected 75mg of tren in my thigh and got this nasty burning sensation in my chest and couldn't breathe or catch my breath. I had to lie down on the bed and it only subsided after about 5 minutes. Why the hell was it so much worse this time? God it was bad.

LOL...those are evil

it just means more of the tren went into ur vein than usual...u asparated right?.....if i pass through a vein on my way to the muscle i get it bad...

Top Bottom