Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just had the "Worst" case of Tren cough I have ever gotten.

What's wrong with doing Thigh injections? I thought it was the best spot.
I don't do glutes cuz its impossible to do it and im not comfortable.
And i have 1.5 Inches needle so i go for Thigh.

But lately its been getting tough and i decided to get some Local Anestetic Cream to numb the area, so i dont have to worry anymore aobut inject.

Everyone sohuld get some Local Anestetic Cream , it makes injections alot easier.

zk7 said:
What's wrong with doing Thigh injections? I thought it was the best spot.
I don't do glutes cuz its impossible to do it and im not comfortable.
And i have 1.5 Inches needle so i go for Thigh.

But lately its been getting tough and i decided to get some Local Anestetic Cream to numb the area, so i dont have to worry anymore aobut inject.

Everyone sohuld get some Local Anestetic Cream , it makes injections alot easier.

lol..injections arent that in the normal injection sites. try bicep or trap now those are a little painful

Im just into my 6th inject of 75mg. no tren cough yet. Just had the heavy lung feeling, and metal taste in mouth for a few mins with one shot.

Im guessing the bad tren cough comes from home brew from pellets, and powder is not as bad?

starskulker said:
I have had tren cough before where I injected and got that weird gasoliune like smog feeling in my lungs and had a few coughs but OMG I just injected 75mg of tren in my thigh and got this nasty burning sensation in my chest and couldn't breathe or catch my breath. I had to lie down on the bed and it only subsided after about 5 minutes. Why the hell was it so much worse this time? God it was bad.

Shoot your tren in the quad with a 29 ga slin pin. I have used that method since learning about it here and have had zero problems. It's a pain to pull the stippers and load the syringes that way, but I do enough to last until my next test poke.

genman said:
Shoot your tren in the quad with a 29 ga slin pin. I have used that method since learning about it here and have had zero problems. It's a pain to pull the stippers and load the syringes that way, but I do enough to last until my next test poke.

29 Gauge slin pin to shoot Tren? Wtf How long is the pin? 1 inch? Must take forever for tren to go through the pin, and what difference does it make 29 gauge or 25 gauge for tren specifically.

zk7 said:
29 Gauge slin pin to shoot Tren? Wtf How long is the pin? 1 inch? Must take forever for tren to go through the pin, and what difference does it make 29 gauge or 25 gauge for tren specifically.

Slin pin holds one cc and is a 1/2 inch needle. It goes in easy, with close to zero chance of injecting into a vein and getting tren cough. Also makes the ed or eod injections less painful, being a smaller pin. The quad is a very lean part of your body and getting to the muscle with that pin is easy. This method was given to me by an ex mod here and I emptied my karma into his account as a result.

Top Bottom