Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just got got testosterone & free testosterone levels

kodac

iwas taking 400 mgs of test enanathate then uped to 800 mgs tornel last week

and liquidex (armiadex)
total test is 3090
free test is1047
sex hormone globulin is 7

should i stay at 800 mg s are levels at a real anabolic stage or should i raise them thanks

Estrogen

I wish you had gotten your estrogen evels checked as well. You must either have a ton of albumin bound testosterone or the assay isn't picking up SHBG that is bound with test (not likely).

kodac said:
iwas taking 400 mgs of test enanathate then uped to 800 mgs tornel last week

and liquidex (armiadex)
total test is 3090
free test is1047
sex hormone globulin is 7

should i stay at 800 mg s are levels at a real anabolic stage or should i raise them thanks

I am glad someone finally posted this. This is a waste of a blood test. First, everyone during a cycle looks like this. Second, where is the lipid profile and liver and kidney values? These are more important than demonstrating the obvious. Also, what about the baseline testing for comparison? This is why I keep ranting about supervised AAS use.

I wish you had gotten your estrogen evels checked as well. You must either have a ton of albumin bound testosterone or the assay isn't picking up SHBG that is bound with test (not likely)

i am taking anastrazole ?
why? idont understand thanks fro your help

i up ed it up to 1000mgs and ill use what i have as far as supply untill im done.also added insulin/creatine yohimbine/dht/dmso -pro hormone rub on my chest i have some fat in that area not really gyno just little fat

will use hcg/clomid/letrazole at end

where is the lipid profile and liver and kidney values?
ill get flamed but i could care less its my last cycle im only taking injectable enanathate

i've had them checked before always good though

i only be on for 4-6 more weeks then im going to try and stay clean for at least 10 years

Top Bottom