Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just got a 10ml bottle of tren

fuogo

When I look at the bottle I can see small particles floating around. I've read conflicting information about tren either being absolutely clear like test or that it's normal to have some particles floating in it. I'm wondering if it's normal for a bottle of tren to contain visible particles.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to edit your thread.

We don't talk about labs on this website. Check out the rules at the top of this page.

If you want to talk labs, visit our sponsor forum: thesourcecheck.com/forum

Otherwise, post a pic of your bottle in our Gear Pics section where we can discuss your issue.

PM me with any issues/concerns/questions/

In the finaplix I was using it had some small particles floating in it. My friend said it's normal with the filtering process and it's no biggie. I didn't have any problems with it.

it is probally falling out of solution

if heating doesnt remove them i would refilter the gear into a sterile vial...there should be no floaties in any gear ever

When I look at the bottle I can see small particles floating around. I've read conflicting information about tren either being absolutely clear like test or that it's normal to have some particles floating in it. I'm wondering if it's normal for a bottle of tren to contain visible particles.

It depends. It could vary on many things. Was thos home brew TREN?

In the finaplix I was using it had some small particles floating in it. My friend said it's normal with the filtering process and it's no biggie. I didn't have any problems with it.

As it turns out they were just bubbles. I took a shot and all seems fine.

How long until you noticed the effects?

Top Bottom