Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just finished my cycle of Turinabol today

19psi

Got my PCT started already.
what should i do next? I got a pretty decent few weeks out of the tbol. gained some strength, lost some fat. picked up about 6 lbs muscle.
again, next thing i do also want to be mild. i dont want to balloon up, no water gain, etc. just mild strength and size gains.

Make sure you take the proper time off and allow your body to recover.

Maybe run Anavar for your next cycle.. I've seen some people run it solo with good gains, or you could try Helladrol, or Superdrol.. Orals can be tough on your body so just make sure you take time off and when the time does come, have all the ancillaries esp. n2guard on hand.

how much time off do you think? I'm in no hurry; been doing this all my life and finally tried a little pharmaceutical help just to push past where i was stuck.

how much time off do you think? I'm in no hurry; been doing this all my life and finally tried a little pharmaceutical help just to push past where i was stuck.

However long your cycle plus pct was take that much time off or more so for example if your cycle was 6 weeks and your pct was 4 weeks then you would wait 10 weeks till your next cycle or longer

However long your cycle plus pct was take that much time off or more so for example if your cycle was 6 weeks and your pct was 4 weeks then you would wait 10 weeks till your next cycle or longer

Cool, so i was on about 4 weeks, then pct for 4 weeks. So wake another 2 months and try again?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Cool, so i was on about 4 weeks, then pct for 4 weeks. So wake another 2 months and try again?

Yeah 8 weeks or longer, just some advice I would run tbol for longer next time, preferably 6 weeks but no longer then 8 weeks

Yeah 8 weeks or longer, just some advice I would run tbol for longer next time, preferably 6 weeks but no longer then 8 weeks
Yeah i realized that when the strength really started to kick in last week and i was almost done with it. Damn ! Haha there's always next time. After the first week of lethargy and overall weird feelings, i liked it.

Tbol can be run longer. Try adding epi to your tbol next time. Or katana 3.0 is supposed to be 1-test which would be considerably stronger than tbol. Do you just not want to poke?

i would go with anavar or winstrol for your next cycle... you could also go with a ph like helladrol... stack it with the new katanadrol and that would be a sweet stack... check out mrsupps.com for those...

i would go with anavar or winstrol for your next cycle... you could also go with a ph like helladrol... stack it with the new katanadrol and that would be a sweet stack... check out mrsupps.com for those...

I like it and was going to suggest something very similar

Helladrol/Kantadrol with Var you'll be very pleased with that stack.

Top Bottom