Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just finished first cycle:post cycle advice needed

~ThaGame~

Just finished my first cycle of sust500/wk and EQ400/wk.
Results have been pretty outstanding to say the least. when i started the cycle in June i was ~185lbs (fairly ripped). 12 weeks later i'm ~210lbs and shredded.
i decided to go on a different diet (less carbs, sodium, cals) for the last 4 weeks to bring out more vascularity while adding quality mass, only eating cheat meals on the weekends.
A get a lot of attention at school for my size at 5'9 and 18 years old, i'm loving every minute of it and don't the so called "high beginner dosages" at all.

So now its all up to the Post cycle, heres what i got planned bros: i'm going to be running clomid, nolva, HCG, and tribestan. i kind of have an idea of how much to take of each but i want to get more opinions on it. please critique this and add the dosages, etc. in which you think will be most effective to help me keep as much size as possible.
thanks guys

~The Game~

I'm also doing a similar cycle to you but using sus and dbol instead of eq (2nd cycle).

For recovery IMO, I'd run:

2 weeks hcg (1000IU per week: split into two injections at 500IU each).
3 weeks clomid: 300mg day1, 100mg day2 and 50mg per day from here on.
Only use nolvadex when gyno occurs (20mg per day if required, some bros here use as much as 40mg per day, IMO 20mg is fine)
If gyno does occur then take nolvadex until it goes away.
Tribulus (dosage as stated on bottle) or use Tribestan as you mentioned (not sure about that dosage)
Milk thistle (dosage as on bottle, to detox liver)

You should be good to go from all that! and should keep most of your gains!

Did you get any water retention at all????

Hope this helps

Mini :)

I am beginning my recovery as well. I will be avoiding clomid this time as I did with my last recovery, although I do have it on hand.

My recovery will be: 2000iu every third day for 3wk. 20mg nolva ED for 6wk. Honestly, I probably dont need that much HCG but....

tonybuddy

so HCG is generally used at about 1000 iu's every week after cycle? How many weeks is it uysed for on average?

karma for replies

Re: tonybuddy

tonybuddy said:
so HCG is generally used at about 1000 iu's every week after cycle? How many weeks is it uysed for on average?

karma for replies

There are a lot of approaches to this. DrJMW recommends 2000iu every MWF for three weeks. Others recommend 500iu ED for 2wk. I haven't seen people recommend 1000iu EW yet, but who knows...

thanks for the replies
helped me out a lot guys. i'm not really prone to gyno, had no problems thoughout my entire cycle.

mini viper: i am holding a little bit of water as expected, but i'm guessing i'll lose no more than 5 lbs at best. hopefully at least :D
good post too by the way, your karma is its way

do you think i should just wait on the nolva and see if gyno does accur, and then purchase it if needed instead of wasting my $ on it right away?

No take Nolva now..

Why wait and find out first???

I always took it post cycle just in case im prone to it and never had a problem...

20 mg nolva a day unless prone to gyno then 40 clomid 300mg a day for 5 days 200 a dayy for 5 days 100 a day for 5 days hcg i do 1000 iu eod for 3 weeks i have heard guys doing 5000 a week and i have heard them doing far less then i 3000 though seems to be the norm among all iknow who have used it and i liked that amount best tribestan lol i ate 6 a day ( but then again i was hungry)

Top Bottom