Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just ended 5th week of 6 week anavar cycle.

75th

ololollllolloolloloolllol
EF VIP
First cycle @ 60mg/ed.

Started at 174 lbs @ 8.5% bf.
Currently 179 lbs @ 7.5-8% bf.

Nothing but good things to say about this cycle so far. Lifts are up. Never been so vascular. No sides to speak of with the exception of a little bit of dehydration after each dose of var (I split 20mg 3 times daily).

Highly recommend it.

When you say 1st cycle do you mean 1st ever or 1st anavar only?

When you say 1st cycle do you mean 1st ever or 1st anavar only?

First ever. Not scared of needles at all, but for what I was looking for a var only cycle would have gotten the job done based on my research.

I too have been doin a ton of research on var for a first cycle. How much has your strength gone up? Why only 6 weeks, why not 8? Did you consider any of need2's products(The tren he sells is compared to var as far as results)? What was your deciding factor for var? I want to know everything you know!!!!!!! LOL

First ever. Not scared of needles at all, but for what I was looking for a var only cycle would have gotten the job done based on my research.

Hmmm, good stuff...I'm a big fan of the var myself....If that's you in you're Avi then great job!

if ur avi shows the results of your run, then i'd call it a success! ;) :artist:

How much has your strength gone up?

I wasnt really focusing on strength gains, but I did notice my 8-10 rep weight for db press went up a good 15 pounds in about 4 weeks. After week four I changed my routine to a more HST setup, so Ive been sticking in 15 rep range since then.

Why only 6 weeks, why not 8?

No particular reason. I just figured 6 would be good enough. The reason I didnt add any other compounds is because I figured a minimalist approach would be the way to go.

Did you consider any of need2's products(The tren he sells is compared to var as far as results)? What was your deciding factor for var?

Didnt look into any prohormones or supplements, but Ive never really been a believer in them. Ill read up on those as the last time I even researched a new supplement (aside from thermogenics or protein) was about 7 years ago.

Only supp Ive used during cycle has been Big Blast from protein factory. I started lipostim again 7 days ago after being off it for about 6 weeks.

rnch said:
if ur avi shows the results of your run, then i'd call it a success!

Thanks bor, but that was pre-cycle. Once Im done in about a week Ill see if I can get another one up.

so in other words youre scared of needles. gotta put on the big boy underoos and take that cold steel in the ass like a man

Top Bottom