Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just did it!!!!!!

Thomps9

Hey guys. I just did my first two injections last week. I am going with 500mg Sust for the first two weeks, and then 250mg the rest of the time. This is my first cycle ever and I was a little worried about it. I had my friend shoot me up both times. It was nothing like I expected, I actually liked it. It was more of an adrenaline rush than anything else. I was just wondering when Sust usually kicks in. Is it about the 3rd week??

That's cool, my brother give's me my shot's. Im on sus finishing my cycle it take's about 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 weeks you should love it i do. Just watch your diet get enough cal 3500 to 4000 cut out the fat cal and drink a gallon of water a day. Also get about 1 1/2 gram of protein per pound of body weight

PAIN IS JUST WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY

Congrats on your first shots bro! It is a great feeling on your first cycle. You should really start to notice results around weeks 3-4. Best of luck!

M18

Why are you going from 500mg to 250mgs... You should keep it at 500mgs... You would be pleased.. just my two cents

Chris

I went from 500 to 250 because I just wanted to get a few shots in me. This is my first cycle and I had a few amps left, so i figured i would use them instead of having them hang around. Also, I dont have the funds to use 500 throughout the entire cycle

:) just putting in my 2 cents. doing the same cycle right now of 500mgs of sus for 8 weeks. there is no need to taper and if you can pick up some more. if you can't wait until you have the funds to get some more. doing 250mgs a wk. is just and if not touching the surface. tyr getting more or stacking it with deca or eq in the future.

you should be ok with just the 250mg a week, my freind did the exact same cycle you are doing. he ordered 10ml and wanted to do an 8 week cycle so he had 500mg left so he split it between the first to weeks. he gained about 14lbs and looked good, but like chris said 500 is the way to go.

Top Bottom